€28 instead of €70 for Your Car's Annual Winter Safety Check with CarDock - Save 60%
- A full 15 point winter safety check in advance of the cold conditions ahead
- Top up of oil, coolant, brake fluid and washer fluid
- Availability of full diagnostic equipment to check any warning lights
- Friendly mechanics who will answer any questions you have
- 1 voucher per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid until 28 Feb 2011 (excluding Dec 2010), 7 days a week
- Advance booking required, please have voucher and security codes ready, call 01 6753657
- Not valid with other offers
The best winter activities involves slipping and sliding, and if you're an
extreme pro, flipping and twirling to a fantastic musical montage like Mr. Hermann
Reitberger. But behind the wheels, slipping and sliding isn't as
amusing, nor worthy of any Olympic standing. Get your auto checked out and
decked out for the winter wonderland for only €28 with
CarDock is your specialist in car service and repair. While you may be able to have you car tended to for various specialised services, this deal entitles you to a winter safety check consisting of:
1. Top up of oil, coolant, brake fluid and washer fluid
2. Lights - Check correct operation of headlights, sidelights, indicators, brake lights and fog lights.
3. Battery – Ensure battery capable of holding charge through the winter.
4. Brakes - Check correct operation of brakes and inspect brake pads and discs for wear.
5. Brake fluid – Carry out test on brake fluid to ensure brake fluid is not contaminated
6. Coolant – Ensure coolant has the correct dilution of anti freeze and coolant level is correct. Check for leaks.
7. Suspension – Check that all suspension mountings are secure and shock absorbers operating correctly
8. Window wipers – Ensure window wipers are not worn and can clear windscreen effectively
9. Window wash – Ensure window wash contains correct fluid which will not freeze in winter conditions
10. Tyres – Ensure tyres are not worn and are free from damage and tears plus ensure they are inflated to correct pressure
11. Clutch – Check clutch operation
12. Exhaust – Check exhaust for leaks
13. Under body – Under body inspection
14. Belts – Check fan belt and auxiliary belts
15. Horn – Check correct operation