Four-Week Language Course: Spanish, French, Italian, or Portuguese for €89 at Academic Bridge (Up to 64% Off)
- Experienced team of teachers providing individual attention
- EDI and ICM business accredited courses
- City centre location
- Choice of Spanish, French, Italian, or Portuguese course
- Beginner or intermediate course
- Classes last 2.5 hours each, twice weekly over 4 weeks
- Skills include reading, writing, speaking, grammar and vocabulary
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by email firstname.lastname@example.org. 24-hour cancellation policy. First course starts 28 August 2012, further courses subject to demand. Must attend classes over 4 consecutive weeks. Classes run Tue-Sat 6.30pm-9pm, enquire for specific times on booking. Valid for Level 1 (Beginners) or Level 2 (Intermediate) course. Must be 18 or older, ID may be required. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 27 July 2012 at 2.51pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A key to multi-lingual enunciation, rolling Rs is best achieved with firm push down a steep hill. Take new languages for a spin with today's Groupon for a four-week language course with Academic Bridge. Choose from the following options:• €89 for a Spanish course (64% off)
• €89 for a French course (64% off)
• €89 for an Italian course (64% off)
• €89 for a Portuguese course (64% off)
Helping tied tongues unlock their true linguistic potential, Academic Bridge instil students with a range of verbal skills from a city centre language and business school. A team of experienced teachers take a personal approach, giving budding multi-linguists tailored care to ensure dialectal hurdles are overcome with ease.
Those seeking to give their mother tongue company can undertake a four-week language course in Spanish, French, Italian, or Portuguese. Two 2.5 hour lessons per week instruct students on an array of essential skills in reading, writing, speaking, grammar and vocabulary. Ensigns can choose from a level one beginner course or a level two intermediate course for those with a basic grasp of their chosen language.