Full or Part Time Holistic Massage (€699) or Beauty Specialist Diploma Course (€999) from Aspens Beauty Clinic (Up to 60% off)
- Affiliated with Dublin Institute of Beauty, founded in 1991
- Part of Aspens Beauty Clinic
- City centre location
- VTCT and ITEC accredited
- Courses start from October 25
- Valid for VTCT/ITEC Diploma
- Choice of day, evening, or weekend courses
- Complimentary certifications in spray tanning, false eyelashes, or Indian head massage
Limit 1 per person. Booking required. 48 hour cancellation policy. Open day Wed 19 and Thu 20 Oct 2011, 4pm-8pm at 83, Lower Camden Street, Dublin (2). Valid for choice of day, evening, weekday or weekend courses. Exam fees not included: Beauty Specialist course incurs €380 surcharge; Holistic Massage course incurs €350 surcharge. Valid on option purchased only. Further information available at: http://www.aspensireland.com/.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Stealing someone’s heart requires beauty to open the window to the soul and climb into the eye of the beholder. Learn to rob someone blind with today’s Groupon from The Dublin Institute of Beauty and Holistic Therapies at Aspens Beauty Clinic. Choose from the following options:• €699 for a full or part time Holistic Massage Diploma Course (€1500 value)
• €999 for a full or part time Beauty Specialist Diploma Course (€2500 value)
Providing VTCT and ITEC qualifications, the Dublin Institute of Beauty and Holistic Therapies has been teaching beauty mastery and wellbeing chaos control in a real salon environment since 1991. Practicing on members of the public, therapists leave the institute with skills and cuticle scissors honed in preparation for self-employment or salon roles. The centrally located Institute shares a building and a biscuit tin with Aspens Beauty Clinic in Dublin 2, and is opening its doors and wine bottles to visitors on October 19 for an open day to offer information on courses provided.
Available for full or part time study, students on these courses will receive a VTCT/ITEC diploma. Covering best business practice and health and safety as well as the techniques, the course also includes practise on real paying clients to prepare learners for the big, bad beauty world. Kit and uniform is included, and students can choose weekend learning to accommodate weekday working.
Beauty Specialist Diploma covers
• Skincare, facial cleansing, and toning, exfoliation and mask
• Eyelash/eyebrow tinting and shaping
• Manicure and pedicure
• Hygiene, health, and safety
• Business practice and professionalism
• Complimentary Aspens certificate in spray tanning
• Complimentary Aspens certificate in false eyelashes
Holistic Massage Diploma covers
• Body massage
• Anatomy and physiology
• Reflective practice and case studies
• Clinic practice on real paying clients
• Hygiene, health, and safety
• Business practice
• Complimentary Aspens certificate in Indian head massage
All courses start Tuesday October 25.
Beauty Specialist: full-time course Thursday/Fridays 10am-4pm; evening course Tuesdays 5m-9pm; weekend course Saturday only 10am-4pm.
Holistic Massage: day course Tuesdays 10am-4pm; evening course Tuesdays 6pm-9pm; weekend course Satudays 10am-4pm.