Escape the City in the New Year with a One Night's Stay for Two in a Superior Double Room at the Exclusive 4* Citywest Hotel with a Full Irish Breakfast for €59 instead of €139
- One nights 4* accommodation for two, with a full Irish breakfast
- Guests who stay can get a special green fee of €25 from Sunday to Friday, for a round of golf
- Located just 20 minutes from both Dublin City and Dublin International Airport
- Guests can enjoy free access to extensive leisure center including indoor pool and treatment rooms
- 1 voucher per two people, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid for 3 months from January the 1st, seven days a week
- Advance booking essential, Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and be presented on arrival
- Not valid with other offers
- Booking is subject to offer availability, Citywest Hotel terms and conditions apply
Minnie Mouse, Mini Me, Mini Coopers and mini muffins are just some of the many mini things people love. Another great mini is the mini-break, celebrate fleeing town for a while with today's City Deal; for €59 you and, if you wish, another can enjoy one night's stay at the Exclusive 4* Citywest Hotel in a superior double room, and a full Irish breakfast the following day.
Situated on 380 acres of majestic parkland, the 4 Star Citywest Hotel, Conference, Leisure and Golf Resort is a truly unique property located just 20 minutes from both Dublin City and Dublin International Airport. Combining the old-world charm of a country house hotel with state-of-the-art conference and event facilities, Citywest Hotel is truly a world-class conference and leisure destination and one of the finest hotels in Dublin.
There are a range of different dining experiences available, from Asian cuisine and Mediterranean fare to traditional hearty Irish dishes. Guests can also enjoy complimentary parking, free Wi-Fi access, access to the newly refurbished Leisure Centre with its fully-equipped gymnasium, 20m Pool, and treatment rooms.
What people are saying...
63% of travellers recommend staying at this hotel whilst Tripadvisor awarded City West Hotel 4 and a half stars out of a possible 5.
The rooms were lovely, spotlessly clean and really large. All in all a really nice hotel with some lovely old features and quirky little nooks and crannys. We enjoyed it immensely. Bar Staff and Breakfast Staff were excellent and pleasant despite the huge numbers. Top Marks.