Spring Meat Hamper With 17 Packs of Meat for €99 from Award-Winning James Whelan Butchers (50% Off)
- Multi-award winning butcher
- Own farm, abattoir, shop, and online business with home delivery
- Committed to sustainable, ethical farming practice
- Wide variety of locally farmed beef, lamb, pork and poultry
- Meat pack includes whole chicken, boneless stuffed turkey and pork loin
- Sausages, rashers, chicken fillets, and steak burgers
- Delivered directly to your door
- Select a suitable date for delivery online
- Suitable for home freezing
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Valid from 8pm; check Groupon PDF voucher for start date. Order online at
www.jameswhelanbutchers.com/proddetail.php?prod=6160 using Groupon codes, found on Groupon PDF voucher. Excludes delivery charge: €10 for Tue-Fri deliveries, €25 for Sat deliveries. Limited next day delivery available on orders placed before 2pm (excl. Sat-Mon). Delivery by courier available throughout ROI. Once confirmed, orders cannot be cancelled. Valid for home delivery only. Valid for the Spring Hamper. Voucher redemption must be completed as a single transaction - no other items may be added to the basket at the same time. By purchasing a Groupon, you are purchasing a voucher for the underlying products or services described above. Orders fulfilled by James Whelan Butchers.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Although it's possible to be ham-fisted, pigeon-toed, or doe-eyed, the other guests may object to you wearing the food. Keep it on the plate with today's Groupon: €99 for a meat hamper including beef, lamb, pork and poultry from James Whelan Butchers.
This vast meat hamper will arrive at the front door in prime condition, all freshly packed in a temperature-controlled box. There'll be a farm fresh chicken and a boneless stuffed turkey, a ham joint, a pork loin, and a whole nest of chicken fillets, goujons, and chicken breast chunks. Diced pork and five pork chops also feature, while diced beef and steak stir fry; a bacon joint, a pound of rashers and the same again of sausages also make an appearance. Six steak burgers, ten meatballs and ten chicken roasties are also included for hungry hunters to nibble on.
The Hamper Contains:
• Boneless Stuffed Turkey (average weight 1.5kg)
• Ham Fillet (average weight 1.1kg-1.4kg)
• Slow Grown Farm Fresh Hubbard Chicken (approx. 1700g)
• 10 Farm Fresh Irish Chicken Fillets
• 6 Homemade Steak Burgers
• 5 Outdoor Bred Pork Chops
• 10 Homemade Italian Meatballs
• 10 Chicken Breast Chunks
• 3lbs Pork Loin with Crackling
• 10 BBQ Irish Chicken Roasties
• 1lb Sweet Chilli Steak Stir Fry
• 1lb Dry Aged Diced Casserole Steak
• 1 Pack of Homemade Chicken Goujons
• Bacon Joint (approx. 975g)
• 1lb Free Range Diced Casserole Pork
• 1lb Traditional Homemade Sausages
• 1lb Traditional Breakfast Rashers
More About James Whelan Butchers
A multi-award winning family business and one of Rick Stein's 'Food Heroes', James Whelan Butchers is involved in every step of the production process, sourcing and selling meat on their own farm, abattoir, and shop. Overseeing the journey from farm to fork allows an intimate control over the dry-aging process behind the tender cuts of beef, lamb, and the produce of one of Ireland's first Wagyu Kobe herds. The remaining non-Whelan foods are also Tipperary tibbles sourced from local farms, dairies and culinary artisans.
How It Works
1. Buy your Groupon using the 'Buy it Now' button
2. After the deal ends we email you the Groupon, containing your 'Groupon code'
3. Your Groupon activates at 8pm the next working day
4. Go to www.jameswhelanbutchers.com
5. On the page where you input delivery details input your code into the 'Discount or Gift Certificate' field and click applied
6. Have your credit/debit cards details ready for the delivery charge of €10
7. Voucher only valid for one Spring Hamper per order.
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Ireland
Further deals in other categories
James Whelan ButchersDelivered to