Cruise to Cliffs of Moher (€9) and Inisheer Island (€15) Or Family Options from €27 With O'Brien Line
- Cruise passing the dramatic Cliffs of Moher
- Opportunity to see puffins, razorbills and other nesting birds at the Sea Stack
- Option to continue cruise to the Aran Island of Inisheer
- All cruises depart from Doolin
- Ticket for one, or for family of two adults and two children
- Modern ferries with indoor seating and outdoor deck
- Indoor deck with large windows, plasma TVs and bar
Purchase: Limit 1 per person or family of 4 (2 adults, 2 children). May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required by phone or email: email@example.com. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must present printed Groupon at time of redemption at ticket office.
Further information: Children must be aged under 16. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before sailing time. Sailing times are subject to tide and weather conditions. If sailing time is cancelled, customers will allocated next available slot.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The natural wonders of the West coast are brought to the fore with O'Brien Line and their fleet of comfortable ferries. Customers can choose to admire the Cliffs of Moher from the inside cabin, with its large windows and plasma TVs, or enjoy the fresh sea air from the outdoor deck. The cruise will pass beneath the cliffs to showcase their geological glory, while sailing past the Sea Stack, which offers the a chance to see puffins, razorbills and other nesting birds.
Those furthering their journey to cover Inisheer will be able to marvel at the rock formations and beaches of the smallest Aran Island, and catch sight of O'Brien's Castle and other medieval ruins.
• €9 for Cliffs of Moher cruise for one person
• €15 for Cliffs of Moher and Inisheer cruise for one person
• €27 for Cliffs of Moher cruise for two adults and two children
• €45 for Cliffs of Moher and Inisheer cruise for two adults and two children
ReviewsTripAdvisor (31 Reviews)
O'brien Line & Doolinferry was given a smooth sailing 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor. Reviewers said that the warm and accommodating service offered calmed the stress of tides and harsh winds to the cliffs. Passengers also valued the reasonable prices.
Details verified 22/02/2013.
Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.