€6 instead of €12 for an ultimate ice-skating experience under the stars at Arnotts or under cover at the RDS during opening weekends of 7Up Christmas on Ice - Save 50%
- Hourly snow falls, Skating Santa, and more
- A perfect Christmas outing for the whole family, between friends, or a sweet 'lil date for two
- There's delicious hot chocolate, gourmet coffee, festive eats and treats or a tempting snack from the ever popular Chocolate Fountain
- On the rooftop, skate under the dotted sky whilst overlooking the glowing city
- Enjoy the merry atmosphere in Ireland's new rooftop rink at Arnott's
- New for 2010 are the eco-friendly rinks
- 1 voucher per person, multiple may be purchased - subject to availability
- Voucher valid only for 12th - 14th Nov at Arnott's on Henry street, and 3rd - 5th Dec at RDS
- Please have voucher and security codes ready to be presented at either venue
- Due to phenomenal demand, booking will only be taken online – please use this link after 2pm on Friday the 12th of November to book: http://www.christmasonice.ie/Booking.asp
- See website for skate sessions
- Not valid with other offers
It's around that time again to get your Bambi legs on the rink. Now in it's 8th year,
7UP Christmas on
Ice is returning to Dublin city with an alpine winter wonderland in tow. Using today's merry ol' CityDeal, pay
only €6 instead of €12 to attend the opening weekends for either Arnott's Rooftop rink on Henry Street,
or the original and best rink at the RDS.
Twirl around on skates in the highest ice skating ring of Ireland. The skating experience on the roof-top of Arnott's means you can axel jump, or do a Bambi-fumble under the stars, overlooking a grand view of the city. The RDS provides the classic Chritmas atmosphere, with a spectacular covered rink, festive fun, and a striking design, there's something for everyone: from the young to the old.
Check out the website for times of the premier openings of both skating rinks.
Other fun features running through this holiday season include:
Schools Skate: the school outings package which targets hundreds of national and secondary schools in the rinks’ catchment areas, offering discounted tickets and incorporating free lessons, competitions, skating passes for teachers, and free 7Up!
Skate Camp: for school holidays, is organised coaching, dancing, games and competitions for young people.
Decks on Ice: an evening music feature, hosted by popular local and national DJs.
Silent Disco: a popular evening for skaters who are provided with earphone’s linking them to the latest chart topping tunes.
What people are saying...
Ice-skating in the RDS, what a great way to spend an afternoon or evening...It's great fun and nearly a tradition at this stage, so if you have a bit of time and want to feel like a child again-in a good way-head to the RDS.