€39 instead of €150 for three relaxing and de-stressing therapeutic sessions of Acupuncture and Theragem - Save 74%
- This ancient practice seeks to regulate and influence the flow of your energy to avoid malaise
- Some conditions that can be helped are smoking addictions, lower back pain, asthma, arthritis and more
- Fine needles touch upon meridian points to harmonize the energy along the channels
- The treatment is combined with a Theragem therapy, which is a dielectric resonance therapy that uses the resonating properties of crystals to induce energy in the patients skin
- 1 voucher per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid for 6 months, Mon-Sat
- Advance telephone booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Not valid with other offers
We at CityDeal want to be a bit more zen, and stuff, and started doing our research. Consulting ancient eastern practices, we realised that we all have energy or "qi" flowing through twelve invisible channels on the body. When this energy becomes blocked, nasty energy arises causing malaise. The best solution is the ancient system of health care that's been in use for over 2000 years: Acupuncture. We want our qi flowing too, that's why we combined it with a Theragem treatment and you in on it. Using today's CityDeal, spend only €39 for three sessions of acupuncture and Theragem, ensuring a free flowing meridian for your qi.
On the initial appointment, 1 hour is standard as a health history questionnaire is taken. During the consultation, questions from lifestyle habits to diet, emotions, stress, sleep and all system functions will be examined. Tongue and pulse reading will be assessed to further determine the health of the 12 meridians. Usually, 6-12 needles will be inserted during treatment. The needles are sterilised and slightly thicker than a hair strand. The client may feel a slight prick upon insertion, but thereafter the treatment should be comfortable.
Conditions Acupuncture can treat:
Lower back pain
(and much more)
After a trip to Inspirit, you'll feel just like we do.