Four Chiropractic Sessions including Full Consultation, EMG Scanned Report on your Condition and a Spinal Cord Workshop at Advanced Chiropractic for €39 instead of €200 - Save 81%
- Alternative health care covers a range of medical needs
- Centre specialises in the treatment of a range of conditions including back pain, neck and shoulder pain, headaches, slipped discs, whiplash and repetitive strain injury
- Helps you to make steps against the negative effects of stress in your life
- Professionally-qualified chiropractors
- 1 voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. New customers only
- Voucher valid for 6 months, Mon - Fri
- Advance booking required, please call 01-4319778 and have voucher and security codes ready
- Advanced Chiropractic is a member of the Chiropractic Association of Ireland
- Patients are able to claim insurance with this treatment
- X-rays are also included if necessary
- Not valid with other offers
As opposed to his predecessor the Homo Erectus, 21st century man a.k.a. Homo Internetus, will not be noted for his upright disposition. In fact you’re probably reading this slouched down, neck craned, stomach protruding, spine doubled over and so on. Make good posture your priority for 2011 and pay only €39 instead of €200 for four professional chiropractic sessions including consultation, spine workshop and a scanned report on your condition at Advanced Chiropractic for a healthier body and a healthy mind.
The highly-qualified staff at Advanced Chiropractic start from the principle that good spinal alignment is essential to maintaining general good health, improved flexibility and posture, higher resistance to disease, better performance at sports and more energy for living. At Advanced Chiropractic, it is thought that spinal misalignment distorts the nervous system and can have a negative effect on health, so chiropractors attempt to locate, treat and prevent these spinal misalignments in order to reduce pain and restore good health.
Using their hands and/or specialised instruments to make gentle, specific adjustments to improve the efficiency of the nervous system, the experts at Advanced Chiropractic aim to harness the body's natural healing ability without the need for medication. Included in your initial visits will be a full consultation, Orthopaedic examination and a neurospinal screening and evaluation system that uses surface electromyography (SEMG) technology originally designed to measure changes in the spinal muscles of Astronauts by NASA. The results of the scans will be discussed and Xrays taken free of charge if required.
Based a stone's throw away from Dublin's beautiful and historic city centre, Advanced Chiropractic is in a great location for trying out some state-of-the-art alternative therapy.