A Duo of Amazing Hair Restoration Offers Using Follicular Unit Transplantation (€1349) or Follicular Unit Extraction (€1749) at Arte Novi Clinic
- Help restore tresses to their former glory with professional treatments
- Choose between two very effective treatments, either Follicular unit transplantation (FUT) or Follicular unit extraction (FUE)
- Relax under the care of professional, experienced Hair Restoration Surgeons
- Undergo the best quality treatment from a clinic that is registered with the Irish Medical Council and the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased to cover larger area (refund available for unutilized vouchers)
- Valid for 4 months, 7 days a week
- Advanced booking essential, call 01 8457 135 to make an appointment and to arrange a pre-appointment consultation (phone lines open on weekend)
- All customers must attend a standard pre-test and consultation
- Both these procedures are surgical
- Not valid with other offers
Scooby and the gang were forever finding themselves up against terrifying ghosts, pirates, and sea monsters. If, however, such hairy situations are something you can only dream of, and you would kill to have a comforting, shaggy presence in your life, then today’s Groupon might be the answer, offering a 60% discount on a choice of two different hair restoration treatments at
Arte Novi Clinic.
Arte Novi Clinic provides a gold standard service in Ireland and Europe offering you the services of two qualified Physician Hair Restoration Surgeons registered with the Irish Medical Council and the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons. The Clinic offers you traditional hair transplant services as well as exciting new alternative less invasive solutions for males and females. Today’s Groupons offer a choice between follicular unit transplantation, and follicular unit extraction:
- Follicular unit transplantation (FUT)
€1349 instead of €3400
FUT is a highly advanced procedure. It uses a strip of hair from a safe donor, which is cut into smaller pieces, so that individual hair follicles can be transplanted. This method allows large amounts of follicles to be transplanted in one session, approximately 1400 hairs in 500-600 grafts. All customers must be suitable for the treatment and must attend a standard pre-test and consultation.
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE)
€1749 instead of €4400
With FUE, individual follicle units are harvested from a donor, one-by-one under local anaesthetic. With this treatment fewer hairs can be transplanted in an individual session, as it is a much slower procedure. However FUE has other benefits, causing no linear scaring, a short, almost pain free recovery period, and a higher maximum donor yield. Also, this treatment can sometimes be used when FUT is not possible. As with FUT, all customers must be suitable for the treatment and must attend a standard pre-test and consultation.
Both of these treatments are popular and effective hair restoration methods, however, it is important to consider which is best suited to individual needs, and to check out the pros and cons of each compared to the other. Once the situation has been carefully weighed up though, just Scooby-Do it.