Perfect Your Swing with Custom-Designed Fittings for All Your Golf Clubs including Five Multi-Compound Grips from Kevin M. Beirth PGA for €75 instead of €189
- Get the perfect fit as clubs are loft, lied and disassembled and put back together to suit your indiviudal swing and physical constraints
- Using the advanced technology of a Launcher Monitor, PGA Professional Kevin Beirth will analyse your exact needs to help to achieve a better, more consistent result
- Get your hands on the proper equipment to help improve your technique with a renowned golf academy featured on Sky Sports
- 1 voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advance booking required, please call 087 2811202 and quote City Deal and the voucher codes
- Voucher valid for three months, Monday - Sunday 10am - 6pm
- Not valid with other offers
From sandwich fillings to the colour you paint your toes, the world is full
of ways to customise existence. With today's CityDeal, discover another way to tailor life to your needs with a custom-designed fittings for all your golf clubs including five multi-compound grips for €75 instead of €189 with PGA
Professional Kevin M. Beirth.
Subject your swing to expert analysis from a Launcher Monitor, a state-of-the-art camera with laser technology designed to acutely determine the specific needs of the individual golfer. By reading results such as ball speed, launch angle, spin rate and effective loft, the analyst can determine the exact combination of head, loft, shaft and flex that will provide better results in your driving game. Or if the swing needs attention, height, swing plane, clubhead speed, lie angle, and ball flight will be assessed in order to help achieve the results you want, and can help to reduce the chances of a faulty shot.
As well as having
your clubs loft, lied and disassembled and put back together to fit swing and physical constraints, enjoy 5
Multi-Compound Grips as used by numerous touring professionals including Rory McIlroy and Sergio Garcia and benefit from a technology that combines the performance of
rubber and cord to achieve firmer-feeling grip.
of the most important components in golf, a worn grip causes the golfer to grasp the club tighter, causing arm and wrist tension that inhibits proper swing mechanics
leading to a loss of power and control.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Ireland
Further deals in other categories
Kevin BeirthSee fine print for