Tour for Two People of the Aviva Stadium, Home to Irish International Rugby and Football, for €8 (Value €20)
- The home of Irish rugby and football in Dublin
- Multi-million Euro state-of-the-art development
- Extended seated capacity of 50,000
- Access to all crucial areas of the stadium, including players' tunnel and dressing room
- 1 voucher per two people, multiple may be purchased
- Voucher valid for three months, Monday - Sunday, 10am - 4pm. Not valid on, or on the day before, match days
- Advance booking essential - please email the voucher, contact details and preferred date to email@example.com
- Please bring printed voucher to the tour
- 48 hour cancellation policy
- Not valid with other offers
It is said that tennis players tend not to marry because love means nothing to them. Serve up a treat with today's CityDeal: for €8 instead of €20, take yourself and a lucky partner on a guided tour of the Aviva Stadium, Dublin.
Just south of the River Liffey, in the town of Wilde and Yeats, sits a venerable bastion of international sport. The home of Irish rugby and the Republic of Ireland football team, the Aviva Stadium is not only the oldest rugby ground on the planet, but is also considered by many to be a spiritual home of the international game. Last week saw the football team put in a storming display against the Welsh and while it is yet to see a full-blooded rugby international, this Sunday (13th February) sees the stadium's Six Nations debut when Ireland take on the reigning champions, France.
CityDeal holders and a pal of their choice are invited to pull on a green shirt, sharpen their studs and head down to the Aviva Stadium. With an hour in the hands of a capable guide there's loads to explore, from the stands to the sidelines, or the pitch to the press-box. Learn about the history of the stadium, Irish sporting glories and the designs behind the new-look arena, as well as what the future holds for sport in Ireland.