€17.50 for a €31.90 Gourmet Three-Course Lunch and a Glass of Prosecco at Conrad's Kitchen - Save 45%
- Gourmet quality food at affordable prices from an internationally-renowned, Michelin-starred chef
- Dine in a wonderful atmosphere at a new restaurant that follows in the footsteps of its critically acclaimed sister, Salon Des Saveurs on Aungier Street
- Sample signature Conrad Gallagher dishes such as the Risotto of Asparagus as well as tasty creations like Daube of Beef and Strawberry and Rhubarb Crumble
- 1 voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advance booking essential on 071 911 9400, please have voucher and security codes ready when you visit
- Voucher valid for 3 months, Tues-Fri (12.30 - 2.30pm) Not valid between 14th and 31st of December
- Gratuity of 12.5% will be added to tables of 6 or more
- Not valid with other offers
The restaurant kitchen isn't always the hotbed of mayhem, macho and liberal use of swear words that some TV shows make it out to be. It is also a laboratory for the creation of some of the tastiest culinary creations known to man. Celebrate the maison of meal-time masterpieces with today's CityDeal and, for just €17.50, get a top class three-course lunch with a glass of Proseco worth €31.90 at Conrad's Kitchen.
The latest venture from internationally-renowned, Michelin-starred chef, Conrad Gallagher, Conrad's Kitchen made its entrance on the culinary stage earlier this year, following in the footsteps of its critically acclaimed older sister, Salon Des Saveurs, on Dublin’s Aungier Street. The Kitchen features some of Gallagher's signature dishes, which Groupon holders will be able to wrap their tastebuds around. These include the Risotto of Asparagus with shaved parmesan and chanterelle, duck leg and caraway seeds. There are also new arrivals on the menu that won't fail to to call even the most feeble of appetites to attention, including the Duabe of Beef with Summer Butternut Puree, salsify chips, pearl onions, butternut and parsley hollandaise. For a demanding sweet tooth, a number of toothsome treats such as the Strawberry and Rhubarb Crumble with cinnamon ice-cream or the Gratin of Raspberries should do the trick. And, while this should all go down fairly smoothly, you'll also get a glass of Prosecco to help it on its way.