Lough Derg: Three Night Holiday Home Stay For Six People for €189 at Waterside Homes, Mountshannon (Up to 67% Off)
- Quayside East Clare location beside scenic Lough Derg
- Watersports, sailing, and Mayfly fishing available
- Surrounding countryside and hills for walks and cycles
- Three night self-catering stay
- Three bedrooms sleeping up to six people
- Open living/dining area with fully fitted kitchen
- Bed linen included
Limit 1 per group (Up to 6 people). Limit 1 per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required at least 1 week in advance. 48 hour cancellation policy. Check-in from 2pm, check-out by 11am. Limited weekend availability in May and June. €100 security deposit required at check-in. Gas and electricity is metre read and subject to surcharge. Original value based on August’s rack rates. Original values verified 27 April 2012 at 3.48pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Welcoming wayfarers to cosy homes from home in scenic splendour, Waterside Homes settle guests in tranquil spots beside the serene waters of Lough Derg for quiet country stays. Enjoy the ebb and flow of rural life with today’s Groupon from Waterside Homes:
• €189 for three night self-catering stay for up to six people
In a three bedroom house with fully-kitted kitchen
Nestled in the idyllic village of Mountshannon in County Clare, officially one of Ireland’s tidiest villages, this three bedroom house lies a short walk from the marina, shop and local pubs. Balconies, patios and bright windows welcome the best of the local landscape and the shimmering waters of Lough Derg. Homes are cosily kitted with creature comforts, with a kitchen, TV and electric coal effect fire in the living area for relaxed nights in.
An abundance of outdoor pursuits are available in the locality, with the waters of Lough Derg home to all manner of aquatic frolics so why not enjoy a spot of mayfly fishing or sail to Holy Island. Revel in the lush greenery of Aistear Park and traverse the unique maze, not forgetting an emergency picnic basket for wrong turns. Outside of Mountshannon towards East Clare, the rolling hills of the countryside will tempt ramble fans, cyclists, and horse riders alike.
• Three night self-catering stay
• Three bedrooms sleeping up to six people
• Open plan living/dining and kitchen area
• Kitchens are fully fitted with a microwave, cooker, fridge and washer/dryer
• TV and electric coal effect fire in the living area
• Bed linen included
Road: Mountshannon is accessible from the R352 north from Galway and north from Limerick.