Castle Leslie Estate: 1 or 2 Night B&B Stay For Two from €150 With Bubbly, Chocolates and €50 Resort Credit
- Multi-award-winning hotel including TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice 2013
- Restaurant with 2 AA Rosettes
- 1,000 acre country estate, family-run since the 16th century
- Classic room in 4* Lodge or heritage room in 5* Castle
- Bottle of bubbly and box of handmade Irish chocolates
- Full Irish breakfast included
- €25 towards Table d'Hote dinner for two in Snaffles Restaurant or Afternoon tea for two
- €25 towards equestrian activities or any treatment in the spa
Purchase: Limit 1 per couple. Limit 1 per stay.
Booking: Required via http://grouponbookings.co.uk/castle-leslie-estate/. Bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable once confirmed.
Restrictions: Check-in from 3pm; check-out by midday. Limited weekend availability. Valid for stay in lodge or castle. €25 dining credit is valid for dinner in Snaffles Restaurant for two people or towards afternoon tea in the Castle for two people (dining must be booked 7 days in advance of arrival). €25 credit for use in the Equestrian Centre or Spa and can be used towards any treatment (not for use on retail products) (must be booked 7 days in advance of arrival). No pets allowed. 1-night arrivals Sun-Thu. 2-night arrivals Sun-Wed. Valid for option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using merchant's website and online booking portal based on stay between 24-25 Feb 2014 and 1-2 Mar 2014 (limited availability for these dates) on 22 Nov 2013.
Set within 1,000 acres of Irish countryside, Castle Leslie Estate is a five-star retreat offering indulgent accommodation, award-winning cuisine and a wide range of outdoor activities.
This rural estate has been run by the same family since the 16th century, and boasts woodlands, lakes and trails to explore.
Castle accommodation comes with original features and simple styling, free from modern technologies and designed for a particularly relaxing snooze.
In The Lodge, individually-styled rooms retain their country house boutique character with cosy nooks and crannies and antique furniture, while also staying contemporary too.
Snaffles Restaurant boasts two AA rosettes, serving signature dishes that use locally-sourced ingredients where possible amid hand-carved ceilings and oak beams.
Lavish afternoon tea is served in the hand painted blue room in the Castle, with large windows and period-style furniture adding to the atmosphere.
Guests can choose between equestrian activities with riding treks and trails available on site, or, the spa which offers pampering packages that range from chocolate truffle wraps to revitalising facials.
The Deal Included in all options: Stay for two people with a bottle of bubbly and Irish chocolates in room on arrival, a full Irish breakfast, €25 equestrian centre or spa voucher and €25 towards afternoon tea for two in the Castle or the T’able D’hote menu in Snaffles restaurant for two
Classic room in The Lodge
- €150 for one night, arriving Sunday to Thursday (Up to 50% off)
- €175 for one night, arriving Friday or Saturday (Up to 49% off)
- €270 for two nights, arriving Sunday to Wednesday (Up to 40% off)
Heritage room in The Castle
- €170 for one night, arriving Sunday to Thursday (Up to 48% off)
- €195 for one night, arriving Friday or Saturday (Up to 45% off)
- €290 for two nights, arriving Sunday to Wednesday (Up to 43% off)
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by midday
- No pets allowed
Castle Leslie Estate boasts gleaming customer reviews on TripAdvisor, with an average rating of 4.5/5 and a Travellers' Choice award. Visitors praised the location and relaxed atmosphere, while many were also impressed with the facilities and activities on site. Others were quick to praise the food in Snaffles Restaurant and the high standards of the holistic treatments too.
Details verified 26/11/2013.
Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.