County Donegal Coast: Two Night Stay For Two With Breakfast for €95 at Carey's Viking House Hotel (Up to 50% Off)
- Traditional seaside hotel near village of Kincasslagh
- Around two miles from Donegal beach
- Restaurant and bar with occasional live entertainment
- Near Kincasslagh Pier and within driving distance of national parks
- Standard double en suite room
- Full Irish breakfast every day
- Bottle of wine if dining in hotel restaurant on one evening
- One child under 13 can stay in room for a supplement
- Free parking available
Limit 1 per 2 people. Limit 1 per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone +00353 74 9543295 or email; firstname.lastname@example.org. Non-refundable once confirmed. 48-hour modification policy. Check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday. Valid for standard double room. Max 1 child under 13 years can stay in room with breakfast for €15 per night supplement. Valid for bottle of house wine if dining in hotel restaurant on one night. Original value based on online booking system for stay 24 to 26 August 2012. Limited availability on these dates. Original value verified 26 July 2012 at 4.38pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Anchored close to the scenic, seaside village of Kincasslagh, Carey’s Viking House Hotel looks out towards the region’s coastal landscape, stark mountains, and horizons carpeted with emerald green terrains.
Lose yourself in the wild with today's Groupon from Carey’s Viking House Hotel. Choose from the following options:
Two night stay
In a standard double en suite room with full Irish breakfast each morning, and a complimentary bottle of wine if dining in the hotel restaurant on one evening
• €95 for two (Up to 50% off)
Casting an eye over the ocean from its vantage point above the bay, Carey’s Viking House Hotel is a restful retreat for those who like to feel the coastal breeze on their face. The guesthouse comfortably holds a dozen rooms of homely accommodation, while its restaurant and bar serves up traditional Irish fare and live entertainment. The guesthouse is within easy reach of many walking, cycling, and horse-riding routes, and puts together activity packages for adventure-seeking visitors.
Experience the ocean by driving to Bunbeg and catching the ferry to the remote crag of Tory Island, a region renowned for its traditional culture and distinctive dialect. For an adventurous day out, head east and scale the heights of Mount Errigal, before venturing to the rugged mountains, pristine lakes, and impressive landscape of Glenveagh National Park. Head inland for human company and make the hour’s drive to either Letterkenny or Donegal for a look at an historic cathedral or a town shaped by the sea.
• Standard double en suite room
• Rooms with TV and tea- and coffee-making facilities
• Full Irish breakfast each morning
• Complimentary bottle of house wine if dining in hotel restaurant on one evening
• One child under 13 years can stay in the room for €15 per night supplement
• Free parking available
Flights: The nearest airport is Donegal, with regular direct flights from Dublin, and indirect flights from Cork and Waterford.
Road: Drivers from Londonderry should take the R251, while visitors from Belfast should follow the A6.