Tenerife: Four or Seven Night Apartment Stay For Up to Four With Wine, Food Pack And Excursion from €247 at a Choice of 3 Resorts (Up to 64% Off)
- Three resorts within the Golf del Sur estate
- Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club Sunset View Club located on the coast
- Outdoor swimming pools with on-site restaurant and poolside bar
- Roughly 15-minute drive from Tenerife South Airport
- One-bedroom or two-bedroom apartment with self-catering facilities
- Sleeps up to four people
- Welcome food pack in room on arrival
- Bottle of sparkling wine in room on arrival
- Teide to Masca excursion for two people during the stay
- 10% off additional nights
Limit 1 per group (up to 4 people). Limit 1 per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. Bookings are non-cancellable. 7-day modification policy incurring a €20 surcharge; 1 modification permitted only. Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 10am. Valid for stay in 1-bedroom apartment (Sunset View Club; Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club) or 2-bedroom apartment (Royal Tenerife Country Club). Must be 18 or older with valid ID for sparkling wine. Teide to Masca excursion valid for 2 people during the stay only. Limited availability for Royal Tenerife Country Club in August 2012. Flights and transfers not included. 15% off car hire during stay, enquire on booking. 10% off additional nights when added on booking. Original value based on most expensive options and online booking system for stays between 2 August to 6 August and 4 August to 11 August 2012. Limited availability for these dates. Valid for option purchased only. Original values verified 10 July 2012 at 9.19am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Perched amid the sun-drenched climbs of the southern coast, this trio of clubs make a laidback home for those exploring Tenerife’s beachside culture, volcanic heights, and pristinely kept fairways. This popular Canary Island combines the cultural riches of its Guanche heritage with lively bars and more peaceful seafood restaurants. The island’s main resort of Playa Las Americas has pockets of British charm and Irish pubs, while the countryside rolls with flourishing banana plantations and dramatic subtropical landscapes.
Have a fruitful trip with today's Groupon at Sunset View Club, Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club or Royal Tenerife Country Club. Choose from the following options:
Stay for up to four
In a self-catering apartment with a bottle of sparkling wine and food pack on arrival, plus a Teide to Masca excursion for two during the stay
• €247 for a four night stay (Up to 51% off)
• €279 for a seven night stay (Up to 64% off)
All nested in and around the Golf del Sur estate, this trio of resorts each boast swimming pools, on-site restaurants and pool bars as their centrepieces. Sunset View Club sits a short stroll from the beach, while the Royal Tenerife Country Club takes a step back with subtropical garden surrounds. On-site shops provide local goods with which to whip up home-cooked meals at the Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club, with an on-site gym adding to the action.
Get into the swing of island life at one of the two world-class golf courses that are near the resorts, or take the plunge and go dolphin spotting with one of the diving centres available on the southern coast. As well as the staple trip up to Mount Teide (available for two people on the included excursion), journey north east to unravel the mysteries of Tenerife’s rich heritage at the Piramides de Guimar, step-style pyramids which are reminiscent of those found in Mexico.
• One-bedroom, or two-bedroom (Royal Tenerife Country Club only), self-catering apartment
• Bottle of sparkling wine in room on arrival
• Welcome food pack in room on arrival, including bread, eggs, orange juice, cereal, and milk
• Excursion for two people going to Mount Teide, Icod, Garachico, and Masca during the stay
• Use of resort facilities during the stay
Flights: Flights to Tenerife South Airport are available from Dublin and Shannon, with indirect flights available from Cork.
Airport: Tenerife South Airport is under 10km from the resorts, reachable in around a 15-minute drive.
Car hire: Various operators are available at the airport and the resorts.
For an authentic look at the Island’s famed black sand beaches, drive to Los Gigantes and admire the dark stretches beneath dizzying rock formations which reach over 2600ft in height.
TripAdvisors rated both the Sunset View and Santa Barbara 4.5/5, while the Royal Tenerife received 4/5. Visitors were keen to praise the resorts' relaxing atmospheres, facilities and the well-appointed rooms.
Would suit families with young children and couples who are looking for a relaxing holiday with great facilities, fab pool, and in a quiet area away from the busier parts of Tenerife.
– AmershamSouthWales, TripAdvisor (reviewing Santa Barbara), Jul 2012
Staff are very friendly, rooms modern, tastefully decorated, also very clean and regularly cleaned, and containing TV, Microwave, and all other bits and bobs for self catering needs.
– oconjohn, TripAdvisor (reviewing Sunset View), Jan 2012
Diamond ResortsGlobal hospitality