Egypt: Four Night Spa Stay For Two With Breakfast, Candlelit Dinner, Wine and More for €707.70 at the 5* Hilton Luxor Resort and Spa
- 5* hotel on the banks of the Nile
- Vast selection of on-site bars and restaurants with terraces
- Infinity pools and spa
- Close to the Temple of Karnak
- Within reach of the Valley of the Kings and Tutankhamun’s Tomb
- En suite double room
- Breakfast in bed each morning
- Four course evening meal by candlelight on one night
- Bottle of sparkling wine, heart-shaped cake, and petal-strewn bedding on arrival
- Daily access to spa facilities
- Complimentary upgrade to Nile View Suite, subject to availability
Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy multiple vouchers to extend stay. Booking required online at email@example.com, quoting Groupon codes. Must present Groupon voucher at time of check-in. Bookings are non-cancellable; 24 hour modification policy. Check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday. Valid for stay in double room; complimentary upgrade to Nile view room available on request, subject to availability. Four course candlelit dinner excludes drinks and is valid on one night of stay only. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for sparkling wine. Max 1 child under 6. can stay in room for free. Baby cot available on request, must be confirmed on booking. Flights and transfers not included. Valid for option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Enveloped by magical desert sands, ancient temples, and the lush fringes of the Nile, Luxor’s luxury is mirrored in the opulence of Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa. As the dynastic capital of the New Kingdom of Egypt, the city exudes Arabian magnificent, with the Valley of the Kings and Queens and the Temple of Karnak marking its regal heritage. Ancient Thebes, the old capital of Egypt, resides on the West Bank of the Nile, while the East Bank is crowned with luxury spa and resort escapes.
Have a royal stay with today's Groupon from Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa. Choose from the following options:
€707.70 for a four night stay for two
In an en suite double room with breakfast in bed each morning, a candlelit dinner on one night, spa access daily, and a bottle of sparkling wine, heart-shaped cake, and petal-strewn bedding on arrival
Oozing the signature style that the Hilton group pride themselves on, this five star retreat soaks up the Egyptian sun. The outdoor infinity pools merge with the horizon on the edge of the Nile, and indoor indulgence can be had in the Nayara Spa with candlelit whirlpools and treatment rooms. Exotic Eastern cuisine menus whip up Thai and Japanese styled dishes in the Silk Road restaurant, international fare graces the Rosetta restaurant, and Olives oozes Mediterranean taste in an alfresco Nile-side setting. A further four bars mix up styles from shisha to juice bars, for a truly diverse selection.
A visit to the Valley of the Kings, or Biban el-Moluk, is a must. This vast archaeological site sits in the hills immediately behind the West Bank and is reachable in around a half hour’s drive from the Hotel. The excavation has uncovered burial place of the most of the Egyptian Pharaohs, with the tomb of Tutankhamun one of the most famous. Staying on the East Bank, get your temple fix with the Karnak and Luxor temples and their sacred pools and statues, all within a short drive, or a sturdy walk from the hotel. Brush up on your bargaining technique in the El Souk market areas, or simply indulge in the selection of cafes, bars, restaurants in the vibrant streets.
• En suite double room with French balcony and landscaped garden views
• LCD TV, DVD player, air conditioning, bathrobes and slippers, pillow menu, tea and coffee making facilities, and daily mineral water
• Breakfast in bed each morning
• Four course set menu candlelit dinner overlooking the Nile on one night
• Bottle of sparkling wine on arrival
• Daily access to thermal spa room
• Heart-shaped cake in room and decorative flower petal strewn bedding
• Complimentary upgrade to Nile View Suite, subject to availability
Flights: Indirect flights are available from Dublin to Luxor International airport, via Amsterdam. Other routes are available via Paris Charles De Gaulle and Cairo.
Airport: Luxor International airport is approximately 10km from the hotel, reachable in around a 20 minute drive.
Car hire: Various operators are available at the airport.
While you might want to make the most of the desert surrounds with a camel ride, a range of stables also offer rent Arabian horses, for a less bumpy excursion.
We stayed here for a couple of days before joining a Nile cruise. The room was a good size and well furnished, although all of the rooms seem to only have narrow windows. It was very relaxing to watch black and white kingfishers on the Nile from the nice warm infinity pool. Service was always good and attentive, without being overbearing.
– dragontohughts, TripAdvisor, May 2012