Koh Samui: Five, Seven or Fourteen Night Stay For Two With Transfers and Spa Treatments from €453 at Code (Up to 51% Off)
- Modern design hotel with panoramic views
- Winner in Thailand Property Awards 2011
- Infinity pool, spa, gym, basketball and tennis courts and restaurant
- Ocean view suite with en suite, kitchen, and outdoor terrace
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- One massage for five night stay, two for seven night, and five for fourteen night stay
- Return airport transfers included
- Stay can be extended for supplement
May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required via email: email@example.com. Non-refundable once confirmed. Check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday. Five night option valid for one 60 minute massage per voucher. Seven night option valid for two 60 minute massages per voucher. Fourteen night option valid for five 60 minute massages per voucher. Stay can be extended for $99 (USD) per night supplement. Return transfers from Koh Samui Airport included. Flights not included. Original values based on stay between 20/08/2012 and 24/08/2012. Limited availability for these dates. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 6 June 2012 at 4pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A delicate white lotus floating by the Koh Samui coast, the Code offer a luxurious retreat in a land renowned for its exotic beauty, rich Buddist culture, and authentic Thai fare. Taste the flavours of Thailand with today's Groupon from Code. Choose from the following options:
Stay for two
In an ocean view room with drinks and a fruit basket on arrival, use of spa facilities, Wi-Fi, and return airport transfers
• €453 for a five night stay (Up to 51% off)
• €639 for a seven night stay (Up to 50% off)
• €1266 for a fourteen night stay (Up to 49% off)
A recently opened hotel with accolades from the Thailand Property Awards 2011, the delicate white silhouette of the Code sits canopied by the emerald green foliage of its surroundings. Gazing out towards the gentle, azure-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand, the modern hotel also offers an infinity pool surrounded by soft, white loungers and exotic palm trees. The crisp bedrooms and suites exude contemporary elegance and provide guests with sweeping panoramic views of the ocean, while the hotel’s lavish spa and leisure facilities offer a slice of paradise with authentic Thai beauty treatments.
Just off Koh Samui's north eastern corner, around a 30 minute drive from the resort, sits the Big Buddha temple, a golden monolith with crossed legs and a calm repose. Visit the temple to see devotees making their daily offerings of fruit and flowers, and to explore the surrounding courtyard with its plentiful gift buying opportunities. For a more sporting time, there are several golf courses on the north side of the island, with challenging shots amply provided by fairways winding through coconut forests and steep slopes. Also consider exploring Bophut’s Fisherman’s Village, where live music and spicy street food is the order of the day, and make time to a make a splash with diving and snorkelling nearby.
• Ocean view suite with en suite bathroom, outdoor terrace and lounge, fully-equipped kitchen, sliding plasma TV, and Wi-Fi
• Welcome drinks and fruit basket on arrival
• Access to spa, gym, basketball court and pool table
• Full access to hotel spa facilities with one 60 minute massage for five night stays, two 60 minute massages for seven night stays, or five massages for fourteen night stays
• Return transfers from Koh Samui Airport included
• Stay may be extended for a supplement
Flights: Indirect flights to Koh Samui Airport can be made from a range of Irish airports including Dublin, Cork, Donegal, and Kerry.
Airport: Return transfers from Koh Samui Airport to the resort are included.
Quad biking through the jungle is an exhilarating way to explore it, and tours can be booked in nearby Mae Nam, or alternatively, relax on some of the many beautiful beaches surrouding the island.
Code received 4.5/5 from initial TripAdvisor reviewers. Visitors were eager to praise the attentive staff and quality of the food, though special mentions went to the decor and location.
Brand new place, up on the hill, beautiful room with amazing view. Very friendly and extremely helpful staff! Beach is 2 mins away with a scooter, but the pool is great too. Food is delicious in the restaurant, both local and western.
– Andi T, TripAdvisor, Mar 2012
Brilliant rooms with a touch of luxury and a perfect beach location which is also very convenient for other things. Lots of thoughtful touches about the whole place and excellent service.
– LondonSunlounger, TripAdvisor, Mar 2012
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Ireland
Further deals in other categories
. luxury holidays