Dordogne Culinary Break: Five Night Stay For Two With Cooking Classes and Meals from €420 Per Person from CookinFrance (Up to 50% Off)
- Run by former semi-finalist of the BBC’s Masterchef, who has worked with Rick Stein
- Converted stone barn with pool access and oak beams
- State of the art kitchen
- Featured in the FT and Daily Mail
- Five night stay with four day cooking course
- Champagne reception and three course meal on arrival
- Breakfast and lunch each day
- Evening meals on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday with wine
- Morning and afternoon classes and trip to Sarlat market
- Apron and recipe pack
- Optional airport transfers
Valid for double occupancy. Must purchase 2 Groupons to complete booking, or pay €195 surcharge for single occupancy. If one guest of pair does not wish to partake in cookery course, 1 Groupon may be purchased and non-cooking guest can pay €395 (for accommodation only) directly to CookinFrance. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required via phone 0033 5533 02405 or email email@example.com. Non-refundable once confirmed. Valid Mon-Sat. Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 9am. Some meals are vegetarian, but it is not a vegetarian cookery course. Please state any food allergies or intolerances on booking. Flights not included. Optional transfers available from Limoges airport only; pick-up Mon 2pm, drop-off Sat 2.30pm. Transfers subject to agreed times prior to booking travel arrangements. Original value based on guesthouse rack rate and course. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Tucking into the pulsing gastronomy of France, this converted barn blends the charm of a country retreat with the cut of a cookery school. Aromas and tastes waft through the Dordogne region, with delicacies sourced in thriving market towns and rural rustic patches. From fine fruit preserves and quiches in the North to champagne provinces in the East, flavours are found all over for tastes to mark with the voilà seal of approval.
Go ooh la la inclusive with today’s Groupon with CookinFrance. Choose from the following options:
• €420 per person for a five night stay for two (Up to 50% off)
In en suite double room with four day cooking course and meals
• €525 per person for a five night stay for two (Up to 43% off)
In en suite double room with four day cooking course and meals plus transfers from Limoges airport
Showing budding chefs the ropes with ready-mixed cooking holidays, CookinFrance sizzles up a seasoning of culinary courses from their rustic farmhouse base. Nuzzled in the Dordogne countryside, the converted stone barn boasts a split level kitchen with exposed oak roof trusses, and an outdoor swimming pool laps up the rays outside. Hands-on classes are taught by former BBC Masterchef semi-finalist Jim Fisher, who has worked with seafood supremo Rick Stein, and students get the chance to cook their own evening delicacies.
Classes and Excursions
Day 1: Champagne reception and three course welcome meal in the evening
Day 2: Introduction to kitchen safety, layout, and hygiene, then straight into cooking preparation for the evening meal
Day 3: Visit to Sarlat Market, and caramel and sugar work class
Day 4: Morning and afternoon cooking session for evening meal
Day 5: Morning and afternoon cooking session for evening meal
• En suite double or twin room
• Continental breakfast each morning
• Lunch and refreshments each day
• Dinner every night bar Wednesday, where there is a chance to explore Sarlat’s restaurants
• Wine with meals
• Cooking apron and recipe pack to take home
Flights: Indirect flights depart Dublin to Limoges airport, with a change in the UK or Continental Europe.
Airport: Limoges is 150km from the farmhouse. Transfers by MPV are included in the second option.
Car hire: A choice of operators are available from the airport.
Students wanting to make their own meal on the Wednesday night can take advantage of their market trip to Sarlat market to stock up on ingredients.