Rhodes: Seven Night All-Inclusive Stay For Two Adults Plus One Child from €299; or Plus Two Children from €405 at The Residence (Up to 55% Off)
- Resort near the beach
- Swimming pool and kids club
- Four restaurants and two bars
- Seven night all-inclusive stay
- One bedroom apartment with kitchenette, en suite and balcony or terrace
- Includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks
- 20% off selected restaurants
- Discounts available in separate Forum Beach Spa Centre
Limit 1 per family (2 adults and 1 or 2 children under 12). Limit 1 per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required via phone: 0044 844 482 2409; or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once confirmed, bookings are non-cancellable. Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am. Valid for one bedroom apartment. All-inclusive includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and all drinks at the buffet restaurant. Alcohol is available from 10am to 11pm. Includes 20% discount at The Steak House, Naftilos Fish Restaurant, and Cafe Hellas Greek Restaurant. Valid for 20% discount off spa centre at The Forum Beach hotel. Flights and airport transfers not included. Original value based on hotel rack rate. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Soaking up the heat of the sun in Europe's eastern reaches, The Residence lounges near the shore on a Dodecanese island renowned for its long stretches of golden beaches, lengthy history, and bustling nightlife. While the World Heritage site of the Old Town entices holiday-makers to explore its labyrinthine backstreets and marvel at its ancient monuments, the region’s rocky mountains and green scenery also tempt visitors to take a step off the beaten track.
Make in-roads in Rhodes with today's Groupon at The Residence from Express Bookers. Choose from the following options:
Seven night all-inclusive stay for two adults and one child
In a one bedroom apartment
• €299 for stays from 15 May to 1 June 2012 (Up to 55% off)
• €469 for stays from 2 to 18 June 2012 (Up to 29% off)
• €615 for stays from 19 June to 20 July 2012 (Up to 25% off)
• €615 for stays from 1 to 15 September 2012 (Up to 25% off)
• €469 for stays from 16 to 30 September 2012 (Up to 43% off)
• €319 for stays from 1 to 31 October 2012 (Up to 42% off)
Seven night all-inclusive stay for two adults and two children
In a one bedroom apartment
• €405 for stays from 15 May to 1 June 2012 (Up to 40% off)
• €579 for stays from 2 to 18 June 2012 (Up to 14% off)
• €699 for stays from 19 June to 20 July 2012 (Up to 15% off)
• €699 for stays from 1 to 15 September (Up to 15% off)
• €579 for stays from 16 to 30 September 2012 (Up to 30% off)
• €429 for stays from 1 to 31 October 2012 (Up to 23% off)
The white apartments of The Residence lay curved around the turquoise waters of its swimming pool, encircled by sunloungers and canopied by parasols and the green foliage of the trees. The recently refurbished hotel boasts spacious apartments with balconies or terraces overlooking the pool, sea, or mountains of Rhodes, while downstairs, the four restaurants serve up seasonal Greek and European cuisine in the shape of billowing buffets and à la carte dining. Two bars, including a swim-up venue keep glasses topped up with globe-trotting tipples, and little ones are also catered for with fun-filled activity programmes and daily mini discos.
A drive north to Rhodes Town will reveal the Avenue of the Knights, a cobblestone thoroughfare lined with honey-coloured stone buildings, and will also offer the opportunity to explore the collection held within the walls of the grandiose Palace of the Grand Masters. Alternatively use a visit to the town to experience Rhodes from underwater with a spot of scuba diving in Kalithea Thermi – the only place on the island where diving is permitted – or return to the resort to plunge into the cooling embrace of the pool. Perhaps walk down to the beach in the late afternoon, then dress for dinner or prepare for a night out in the tavernas of Ialyssos.
• Fully-equipped one bedroom apartment with en suite bathroom and Jacuzzi, living area with single beds, kitchenette with fridge and cooking facilities, and a balcony or terrace
• All-inclusive includes all meals, alcohol and drinks
• 20% discount on selected restaurants in the local area
• Discount on spa centre at The Forum Beach
Flights: Regular indirect flights depart from Dublin via one or two connections, depending on the operator.
Airport: Diagoras Airport is located approximately 7km away from the hotel.
Car hire: A number of operators are available at the airport.
When in northern Rhodes look out for ferry trips to Turkey as the journey is often less than an hour.
TripAdvisors award Residence a superb 4/5 stars. While some guests would like more options for children’s meals, reviewers praise the leisure facilities, clean and sizeable rooms, and helpful staff.
I stayed there with my husband in June, and we had an amazing time. The staff was excellent, service was great, our room was lovely and the bar was the liveliest place in the area! Such great atmosphere and we are definitely going to go back!
– lily978, TripAdvisor, Nov 2011
Near to all the night life,[sic] many amenities and friendly reception. Nice pool and well organised meals. See you next summer!
– Panda H, TripAdvisor, Sep 2011
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Ireland
Further deals in other categories
Express BookersCheap and last
. minute holidays