The Biggest Loser Club: €35 for Eight Week Charlotte Ord Weight Management Programme Plus Three Months’ Membership (75% Off)
- Official weight management club of The Biggest Loser
- Users get 8 weeks of Charlotte Ord's fast track challenge, plus three months of additional membership to the Biggest Loser Club
- Created by The Biggest Loser TV trainer Charlotte Ord
- Starts Mon 3 September 2012
- Workout plans for all levels
- Daily recipes and feedback
- Wednesday online meetings
- Online members community
- Challenge leader boards
Purchase: May buy multiple; limit 1 per redemption.
Further information: Content available immediately upon redemption. Fast-track plan begins 3 September 2012, for 8 weeks. Membership valid for further 3 months thereafter. Results may vary; to be used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle. Dependent on willpower. By purchasing a Groupon, you are purchasing a voucher for the underlying products or services described above. Orders fulfilled by The Biggest Loser Club. Original values verified on 16 August 2012 at 2.57pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
How To Redeem1. Place order by 5 September 2012 at https://biggestloserclub.co.uk/register/members.aspx using 'Groupon Code'
2. Content available immediately upon redemption
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.
Being fit as a fiddle is essential when joining an orchestra but being fit as a human requires slightly finer tuning. Add another string to your bow with today's Groupon: €35 for Biggest Loser UK trainer Charlotte Ord's eight week fast-track weight management programme, plus three months’ membership, distributed by The Biggest Loser Club.
This online health kick challenge runs for eight weeks from Monday 3 September and is brimming with helpful advice and tips to motivate people into a healthier lifestyle. The course keeps participants inspired with daily feedback, workout plans, and recommended recipes; there are also online meetings every Wednesday to discuss progress, fitness, and any jammy dodger desires. Challengers can expect to cross the finish line having made friends with other members, and kick-started a fresh outlook on sustenance and working up a sweat, and are able to take advantage of three months of additional membership to the Biggest Loser Club once the challenge has drawn to a sweaty conclusion.
• Workout plans created by Charlotte Ord
• Workouts for every level from beginner to advanced
• Daily recipes and ‘my favourite meals’ to help with diet and nutrition
• Daily feedback and motivation online
• Charlotte Ord video blogs on Mondays
• Online meetings every Wednesday
• Online community with other challenge members
• Leader boards to track weekly results
Watched by over 1.4 million people, The Biggest Loser now has an online companion in the form of The Biggest Loser Club, which has been created to aid members with weight management goals. Using the same principles as the show, the club advises subscribers on healthy diets, recipes, and exercise while simultaneously motivating and encouraging through a team of online personal trainers. Members can also use the online facilities such as a diary and programme to keep an eye on progress, as well as a forum to gain support and befriend other members.To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.