With a whole year’s access to 150 hours of online material, students can learn how to teach English as foreign language at their own pace. The syllabus covers how to teach grammar, speech, classroom management and writing skills, plus much more. The course is split into eight modules, and arms students with the knowledge to teach English to children, business English and CLIL. With the main requirements being dedication and an internet connection, students can work their way towards an internationally-recognised certificate, presented upon successful course completion. • Eight modules covering English grammar, classroom management, developing writing skills, and video
Today's Groupon offers a 150-hour TEFL ‘Master’ course for €59, distributed by Global Language Training.
• 150 hours of online learning
• Covers how to teach English to children, business English, and content and language integrated learning (CLIL)
• 12 months of access
• Certificate upon satisfactory completion
• Eight modules covering English grammar, classroom management, developing writing skills, and video
In a Nutshell
- 150 hours of online learning
- 8 module, with tests and activities
- Can lead to qualification to teach English internationally
- Includes teaching grammar, vocabulary, and writing
- Covers how to teach children, business English, and CLIL
- Job placement assistance
- Participate in forums with students globally
The Fine Print
May buy up to 10; limit 1 per redemption.
Further information: Valid on option purchased only. By purchasing a Groupon, you are purchasing a voucher for the underlying products or services described above. Service fulfilled by Global Language Training. For queries contact email@example.com. Original values verified on 14 August 2013 at 2.57pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Using Your Groupon: Redeem code by 20 September 2013 at www.globaltefl.uk.com/redeemvoucher by copying and pasting your Groupon code into required field; content available immediately upon redemption.
For more on Groupon Goods, pricing and delivery, see the FAQ.