County Donegal: One (€69) or Two (€99) Night Stay For Two With Full Irish Breakfast at Ballyliffin Hotel (Up to 68% Off)
- Hotel nestled in the seaside village of Ballyfin
- Traditional bar and formal restaurant on-site
- Close to water sports, golf facilities and historical sites
- En suite room with satellite TV and hospitality tray
- Bathroom with power shower and luxury toiletries
- Full Irish breakfast both mornings for two
- Irish coffee each on arrival
- Free parking
- Complimentary bottle of wine if guests order from Table d’hôtel menu on both nights
Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required online. 48 hour cancellation policy. Check in 3pm; check out midday. No pets allowed. Complimentary bottle of wine for those ordering from Table d’hôtel dinner menu (€20pp) available both nights. Original value based on hotel online rates. Original price verified 18 May 2012 at 5pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Refreshing guests with the fresh ocean air and sandy beaches of its seaside town location, Ballyliffin Hotel is a comfortable haven on the Inishowen Peninsula for guests seeking a peaceful stay in a cosy room. Be consumed with excitement with today's Groupon from Ballyliffin Hotel. Choose from the following options:• €69 for a one night stay for two
With a full Irish breakfast and Irish coffee on arrival
• €99 for a two night stay for two
With a full Irish breakfast each morning and Irish coffee on arrival
The Hotel At the heart of the picturesque Ballyliffin village, Ballyliffin Hotel makes guests feel at home in their spacious and brightly decorated rooms, some of which look out over the calming waters of Pollan Bay. If guests are able to budge from their restful slumber they can mix and mingle in the Rachtan Bar, with its bar menu and traditional tavern feel. Peckish patrons looking for a more formal meal will enjoy the Cruckaughrim Restaurant, with its chargrilled steaks, baked salmon and other mouth-watering choices. The hotel also caters to business folk with their expansive conference suites, plus golf awaits just minutes away.
Jump on a boat, windsurf or water ski at one of the jetties or marinas near the hotel and cruise along the wave-filled waters of Pollan Bay. To experience the area’s natural wonders, wander up to Glenveagh National Park where mountains, glens and lakes form a beautiful postcard-worthy image, and where stunning red deer herds roam freely. The city of Londonderry is a mere 45 minutes away and worth a visit for its numerous attractions, including the historical Derry City Walls, which are still standing after over four hundred years.
• Rooms with en suite bathrooms containing power showers and luxury toiletries
• Satellite TV, hairdryer and hospitality tray
• Free car parking for all guests
• Babysitting service and cots or fold-up beds available on request
• Full Irish breakfast both mornings, as well as an Irish coffee each on arrival
• Full Irish breakfast both mornings, as well as an Irish coffee each on arrival Complimentary bottle of wine if guests have Table d’hôtel dinner menu both nights
Road: From Derry, Ballyliffin is accessible via the R239, R238 and R242, with a journey time of just over 45 minutes.
TripAdvisors rate Ballyliffin Hotel a favourable 4/5 stars. Reviewers praise the convenient location, comfortable rooms and attentive staff.
We keep returning to this hotel every year or so and what draws us back is the friendliness of the staff, all of whom are prepared to go that extra mile to make our stay pleasant. Breakfast was very good as were the bar meals and service was excellent. We look forward to another visit next year!
– walshec, TripAdvisor, Oct 2011
Would definitely recommend this hotel for a relaxing break. Very easy driving to beach and local highlights such as a golf club, Doagh Famine Village, a lovely waterfall etc. The hotel provided great breakfasts and has a lovely dining room. We also had sereral evening meals in the Bar/restaurant and the [sic] were very good value.
– Emilygee70, TripAdvisor, Jul 2011