Online Music Training: 80-Hour Course Covering DJ and Multi-Track Skills, Instruments and Podcasting for €49 (92% Off)
- Topics include Ableton Live, Cubase 4, Logic Pro Tools 4
- Practical tips on drum and guitar recording set-up
- Detailed content on compressors, equalizers, and other DJ equipment
- Suitable for beginners
- Online music production course
- Topics include instruments like piano and drums
- Podcasting and digital music production
- More than 80 hours of content available over 12 months
Purchase: May buy multiple; limit 1 per redemption.
Further information: Log in details and instructions for the course will be emailed to you within three working days. Valid for 12 months’ access from redemption date. Valid on option purchased only. By purchasing a Groupon, you are purchasing a voucher for the underlying products or services described above. Orders fulfilled by e-Careers.com. Original values verified on 6 August 2012 at 2.22pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
How To Redeem1. Redeem Groupon by 20 September 2012 at www.e-careers.com/redeem-voucher, using 'Groupon Code'
2. Content available immediately upon redemption
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.
Although a prized talent for DJs, scratching the deck is a disaster in the day-to-day life of a pirate. Get ship-shape skills with today's Groupon: €49 for an online Garageband, music production, and DJ course by e-Careers.com.
Shining the spotlight on crucial musical production skills, this extensive course keeps budding sound engineers and keen soloists in the know with a host of handy tutorials and engaging educational features. The course programme offers over 80 hours of learning, with topics tackled including Apple Logic Pro 8 training, multitrack mixing, using equalizers, and an eight hour training section on Cubase 4. Budding musical maestros can also gain an understanding in the practical side of production, with an insight offered into setting up drum mics, guitar pedalboards and woodwind instruments.
• Over 80 hours of learning material
• Content on Ableton Live, Cubase 4, Logic Pro Tools 4, and Garageband
• Programme designed to suit complete beginners
• Tutorial on practical recording including guitar and drum mic set-up
• Includes lessons on woodwind and brass recording and copywriting law for songwriters
• Detailed content on compressors, equalizers, and other DJ equipment
• New content added monthly for duration of subscription
Since its launch in 2002, e-Careers.com has offered an array of vital and exciting training programmes, built up with a broad, dynamic brush. As an e-learning platform, the company is able to offer bespoke, flexible courses that enable students to work in their own way. e-Careers.com’s skill development expertise have shaped careers in sectors from healthcare and the armed forces, to schools, colleges, and University rooms decked in traffic cones.