Main Course With Prosecco For Two (€29) or Four (€54) at El Vino (Up to 58% Off)
- Wine bar and restaurant serving elegant modern European food
- Contemporary interiors with mezzanine level
- À la carte and tapas menu
- Cork city centre location in the Elysian Tower
- Main course and glass of Prosecco each for two or four
- Options include roast rack of Wexford lamb, and pan seared duck breast
- Valid at Cork city location only
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. Valid at Elysian Tower, Eglinton Street only. Valid for evening menu only. Fillet steak and monkfish mains incur €5.50 supplement each. Original values based on most expensive options. Original values verified 10 July 2012 at 5.35pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Concocting homespun dishes of tapas and fresh fish within Cork’s Elysian Tower, El Vino is a restaurant and wine bar that scales to flavourful heights with a range of cocktails and charming mezzanine seating.
Swinging by the bar before pulling up a chair, pairs or groups of four can sip on a glass of Prosecco (€6.95) while deciding upon their main of choice. Mains include pan fried fillet of sea bream served with a crispy olive polenta cake(€19.95), or the roasted rack of Wexford lamb, which is given a Mediterranean twist with warm couscous salad and tzatziki (€24.95).
Choose from the following options for a main course and glass of Prosecco each:
• €54 for four people (Up to 58% off)
El Vino at the Elysian Tower was rated a tasty 4/5 by TripAdvisor users. Visitors complimented the restaurant's décor and atmosphere, though special praise went to the food and service.
From the moment we arrived, the staff were so genuinely friendly but not in an overbearing way. The Restaurant on the ground floor and second floor are beautiful and the terrace at the entrance will be great in the summer.
– Bubbles041180, TripAdvisor, Dec 2011
Spent a weekend in Cork recently and had dinner in here one of the evenings. Food was absolutly delicious, plenty of choice too. The staff were brilliant and very welcoming.
– yummytn, TripAdvisor, Mar 2012