This PRINCE2® home-learning course sets students up with the basic principles of successful project management. Students are given six months’ access to help them swot up on modules ranging from processes and organisation, to risk management, planning, and handling change. The course covers the entire PRINCE2® syllabus, with a progress reporting facility and exam simulations providing on-going feedback.
Today's Groupon offers a PRINCE2® professional project management course for €109, distributed by e-careers.com.
• Covers entire PRINCE2® project management system in 12 modules
• Describing purpose and content of all roles
• The seven principles, themes and processes
• Modules include processes, organisation, risk management, and planning
• 24-hour access for six months
• Progress reporting facility and interactive exercises
• Full customer support, Mon-Fri
• Self-paced learning from home
• Exam fees not included
• Course log in details and instructions will be emailed within three working days of redemption
• Purchase of the Official Manual is highly recommended for the Practitioner level training
• All PRINCE2® eLearning and exams are offered through PRINCE2® Accredited Training Organisation SPOCE Project Management Ltd
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.
E-Careers currently boast over 1300 Likes on Facebook, and come recommended by 74% of 641 surveyed Groupon customers. Opinions varied on aspects of some courses, though on the whole users were pleased with their content and noted E-Careers' customer support.
PRINCE2® is a registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office.
Details verified 17/04/2013.
See here for merchant’s returns information.
Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.
In a Nutshell
- Online course in PRINCE2® specialist project management
- Access to online learning materials for six months
- Detailed explanations of principles, themes and processes of PRINCE2®
- Progress reporting facility and interactive learning exercises
- Full customer support, Mon-Fri
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 21 August 2013.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Redeem online: http://www.e-careers.com/redeem-voucher. 7 day cancellation policy, providing voucher has not been redeemed.
Further information: Online only. Valid for 6 months' access to course materials. All applicants 16 and older qualify for an NUS Student Card. For queries contact email@example.com. Original values verified 10 July 2013 at 2.20pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.