This PRINCE2® home-learning course sets students up with the basic principles of successful project management. Students are given six months’ access to help them swot up on modules ranging from processes and organisation, to risk management, planning, and handling change. The course covers the entire PRINCE2® syllabus, with a progress reporting facility and exam simulations providing on-going feedback.
Today's Groupon offers a PRINCE2® professional project management course for €109, distributed by e-careers.com.
• Covers entire PRINCE2® project management system in 12 modules
• Describing purpose and content of all roles
• The seven principles, themes and processes
• Modules include processes, organisation, risk management, and planning
• 24-hour access for six months
• Progress reporting facility and interactive exercises
• Full customer support, Mon-Fri
• Self-paced learning from home
• Exam fees not included
• Course log in details and instructions will be emailed within three working days of redemption
• Purchase of the Official Manual is highly recommended for the Practitioner level training
• All PRINCE2® eLearning and exams are offered through PRINCE2® Accredited Training Organisation SPOCE Project Management Ltd
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.
E-Careers currently boast over 1300 Likes on Facebook, and come recommended by 74% of 641 surveyed Groupon customers. Opinions varied on aspects of some courses, though on the whole users were pleased with their content and noted E-Careers' customer support.
PRINCE2® is a registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office.
Details verified 17/04/2013.
See here for merchant’s returns information.
Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.