- Two-hour watersports lesson with Malahide centre
- Choose one activity from windsurfing, sailing, stand-up paddle boarding or kayaking
- All equipment provided
- Based on a sheltered estuary for comfortable learning
- Established over 30 years' ago
- Class times: Wed 6.30pm-8.30pm, Sat and Sun 10.30am-12.30pm and 2.30pm-4.30pm
Fine PrintValidity: Expires 21 August 2013.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required by phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Further information: Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Subject to weather conditions. Must sign insurance waiver. Bring old runners, swimwear and towel. Valid on option purchased.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The sheltered back estuary of Malahide makes the perfect playground for Fingal Sailing School, where adventurers can take to the water with a choice of a two-hour lesson in windsurfing, sailing, stand-up paddle boarding or kayaking.