· Redeemed 5 November 2017
· Redeemed 1 October 2017
· Redeemed 16 September 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- €39 for a 10-kilometre helicopter buzz flight (50% off)
- €95 for a 45-kilometre helicopter flight (50% off)
- €125 for a 75-kilometre helicopter flight (50% off)
Flights can be taken at three locations across Ireland:
The 10 KM helicopter buzz will take in some of Ireland’s most scenic countryside where you will fly up to 1000 feet in a B206 Jet Ranger. Your pilot will point any famous landmarks or sites in the area so you don’t miss a thing! You will also have plenty of photo opportunities on board the helicopter. You can choose this flight from 3 venues.
On the 45 KM Helicopter tour you will have a choice of the following 3 tours depending on your departure point:
- The Metal Man & Tramore Bay (Waterford Airport)
- Killarney Lakes & Gap of Dunloe (Killarney Racecourse)
- Cliffs of Moher Tour (Lisdoonvarna)
On the 75KM Helicopter tour you will have a choice of the following 3 tours depending on your departure point:
- Copper Coast Helicopter Tour (Waterford Airport)
- Ring of Kerry Helicopter Tour (Killarney Racecourse)
- Craggy Island, Cliffs of Moher & Lisdoonvarna (Lisdoonvarna)
The Fine Print
Expires 12 Dec 2017. Limit 1 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Online booking at www.adventure001.com/mycity; 7-day cancellation policy. Must be 6 or older. Under 12s must be accompanied by an adult. Flights will operate once a month from each venue between May and October. The helicopter holds us to 4 passengers, 3 in the rear and 1 in the Co-pilot. Flights are subject to weather cancellations. Equipment provided. Max height 6 ft 2 in. Max weight 18 stone. Contact merchant if over 16 stone. You can upgrade to the co-pilot seat on the day for an additional fee payable directly to merchant. Available dates can be found on the merchant's website. Verified using our merchant’s website on 16 Dec 2016.
About Adventure 001
Adventure 001 provides active experiences for customers from all walks of life. In addition to aircraft flying lessons, sports car driving, paintballing and clay pigeon shooting, the company also offers pamper days and spa getaways. Locations are spread all over the UK, ranging from Belfast to Bristol. Its Irish base operates helicopter tours from five venues across the Republic of Ireland.