What You'll Get
- €22 for a mentoring for mentors online course (90% off)
The syllabus includes:
- Differentiate mentoring from other forms of staff support
- Explain the importance of contracting
- List the essential skills needed to be a mentor
- Give effective feedback
- Discuss the pros and cons of offering advice and guidance
- Demonstrate common methods of problem solving
- Understand what makes mentoring relationships work well
- List common errors
- State the value of being non-judgemental
- Explore the value and danger of self disclosure
- Challenge in a respectful way
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Sep 2018. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.careermatch-uk.com/promotional.shtml. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 22 Sep 2017.
About Career Match
Offering online courses to suit all abilities, Career Match can train workers for a wide range of roles. With courses featuring accreditations from well-known worldwide institutions, the training provided by the company is intended to boost career opportunities. Additional courses are available in fields such as the NLP, IT security and management. Instructional e-books are also on offer.