Clients can take 12 months to learn more about the effects allergies may have on the body and the considerations of allergies in the factory
What You'll Get
- €19 for an allergy awareness online course (92% off)
The syllabus includes:
- How to provide allergy information on pre-packaged or unpackaged foods
- Effects allergies may have to the body
- Considerations of allergies in the factory
- How allergenic ingredients should be displayed on a labels
- Identifying allergens in example of dishes in the restaurant
- How food businesses should be providing consumers with allergen information about the non-prepackaged food they serve
See the full syllabus.
Exam and certification included.
Completion of this course does not result in any degree or qualify participants to practise professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Aug 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://careermatch-uk.com/promotion.html. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Merchant's certificate of completion included for successful participants.
About Career Match
Offering online courses to suit all abilities, Career Match can train workers for a wide range of roles. With courses featuring accreditations from well-known worldwide institutions, the training provided by the company is intended to boost career opportunities. Additional courses are available in fields such as the NLP, IT security and management. Instructional e-books are also on offer.