This three-hour masterclass allows participants to learn the techniques of applying base and blush, as well as eye make-up
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- €17 for a three-hour make-up masterclass for one (87% off)
- €34 for a three-hour make-up masterclass for two (87% off)
- €21 for a three-hour make-up masterclass with refreshments for one (84% off)
€42 for a three-hour make-up masterclass with refreshments for two (84% off)
- Winner of the Best Wedding Make-Up artist award of RSVP magazine in 2017
- Includes six modules: base | the face | the eyes | blush | fashion trends | mature skin
See more details.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 086 1941447; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be aged 16 or over. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Customers must bring their own make-up cosmetics and brushes. Valid Sat-Sun 11am-2pm. Class dates are flexible and take place in Dublin or Cork location. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 23 Jan 2019.
About Caroline Bourke
For over 20 years Caroline Bourke has been honing her art in the make-up and fashion circuits, working with various high profile clients to enhance looks throughout the world of media. Caroline's work had earned her appearances on television and in the press, with services ranging from covering shows to make-up parties, courses and personal styling.