All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
€65 for a one-hour couples massage with Prosecco (up to 60% off)
- Massages available: Swedish | deep tissue | aromatherapy
- Sit back and rest those tired toes after all the Christmas shopping
- This Festive Couples offer can make a great gift to surprise someone with a relaxing pampering massage
- Take a moment of bliss and harmony to help unwind in the heart of the City
- Offer includes a choice of tea, coffee or Prosecco for two in a refurbished C Central Bar in The Camden Court Hotel
- To really want to warm up the winter patrons can request an upgrade to hot stone by calling in advance
How many benefits can a session of massage provide? Multiple. With this massage deal customers can be sure that a professional therapist tackles all aches, knots and strains. Indulge in this relaxing experience with a choice of Swedish, deep tissue and aromatherapy techniques. Duos can enjoy each other’s company while being pampered by professionals. Indulge in this tranquil experience that is accompanied by a cup of tea or coffee or a glass of Prosecco each in a refurbished C Central Bar in The Camden Court Hotel. The hotel is conveniently located just a short stroll away from Harcourt light rail station and Iveagh Gardens.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. New customers only. Booking required at least 24 hours in advance, please visit the website http://cloudnineretreat.com/; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid Tue-Wed 11am-7pm, Fri-Sat 10am-2pm. Voucher must be used in one session. Consultation included. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 27 Nov 2018.
About Cloud Nine Retreat
At Cloud Nine they aim to provide their clients with a quality service and an unforgettable experience. Located on the first floor, their technicians are always on hand to provide expert guidance and advice. They offer a broad range of nail treatments using high-quality materials including CND, OPI and Shellac nails.