What You'll Get
- €19 for a how to start your own fashion brand online course (96% off)
- How to get started
- Start-up costs
- Funding a business
- How to chose your target market
- Channels of distribution
- Production - outsourcing v local
- Pricing your brand
- Fabric selection - where to shop for fabrics
- Important questions to ask when purchasing material
- Retail/wholesale pricing
- Promoting your brand
- Which tradeshows should I attend?
- Brick and mortar v e-commerce
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Apr 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.contempolearning.com/groupon/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 14 or older. No additional costs. Customer service available at http://www.contempolearning.com/contact-us.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 29 Jan 2018.
About Contempo Learning
Contempo Learning is a hub for online video tutorials and courses made for creative types, including those interested in fashion, film, art, music and design. On-demand training programmes include everything from make-up and coiffure to acting and film editing. The company also offers lessons designed to boost participants' mindfulness and social skills.