All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 11 April 2018
· 3 April 2018
· 3 April 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- €15 for €30 to spend on Moroccan cuisine for two (50% off)
- €25 for €50 to spend on Moroccan cuisine for four or more people (50% off)
Appetizers may include:
- Selection of Moroccan dips served with bread
- Hummus, chickpeas pate with tahine, cumin and olive oil
- Pan fried king prawns, coriander, garlic and chermoula marinade
- Saffron marinated chicken kebab and harissa dip
Tagines may include:
- Spicy kofta meatballs tagine, tomato sauce and egg
- Chicken fillet tagine, caramelized onions, turmeric, raisins and cardamom
- Lamb tagine, lamb prunes, walnuts, almonds and cinnamon
- DADA’S seven-hour slow-roasted lamb shoulder with Ras el Hanout 12 spices and vegetables
- Seven vegetable tagine with preserved lemon and tomato souse
Mains may include:
- Chicken breast, sultanas, cinnamon and caramelised onions
- Couscous royal, a mix of lamb, chicken and merguez sausages
Chicken breast, coriander and ginger marinated vegetables
- Customers are welcome to bring their own drinks of choice. Corkage fee of €5 applies
Customers can click here to see the full menu.
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Mar 2018. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call 01 617 07 77; quote Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Excludes 15 Nov-31 Dec 2017. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for option purchased only. Eat-in only. Restricted to items on the a la carte menu only. Valid only for food. Corkage fee of €5 applies. One main course must be ordered per person when bringing own wine. 1 voucher per table. Valid Mon-Fri 5pm-11pm, Sun 2.30pm-11pm (last orders 10.30pm).
About Dada Restaurant
Dada Restaurant dishes up Moroccan cuisine in eye-catching surroundings, inspired by North African design. Located on South William Street, the restaurant also features the Ziryab bar, which continues the Moroccan decor and functions as a space for private events. Private belly dancing classes are also available to groups who have booked for dinner parties.