All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 16 June 2018
· Reviewed 5 June 2018
· Reviewed 30 May 2018
What You'll Get
- €29 for brunch with free-flowing bubbly for two (up to 46% off)
The choice of dishes may include: mushroom bruschetta with garlic and thyme | ham and egg cupcakes | French toast with poached pears and more.
- Includes 90 minutes of bottomless bubbly
- Upgrade to receive bottomless Bloody Mary’s for €5pp
- Mushroom bruschetta with garlic and thyme (vegetarian)
- Avocado on toast with Persian feta, caramelised onion jam and tomato salsa (vegetarian)
- French toast with poached pears, smoked bacon, maple syrup and raspberry compote(vegetarian)
- Eggs blackstone: two poached eggs on toasted brioche with hollandaise sauce, streaky bacon and tomato
- Eggs Hemingway: two poached eggs on toasted brioche with hollandaise sauce and pan seared salmon
- Drop dead twice eggs - two poached eggs on toasted brioche with hollandaise sauce and garlic marinated kale (vegetarian)
- Buttermilk fried chicken and waffles with collard greens and gravy
- Sausage fest - three types of sausage cooked in beer and mustard, served with sautéed baby potatoes
- Steak and eggs - braised beef steak with onions, mushrooms, sautéed potatoes, buttered greens, red pepper relish and three fried eggs (gluten-free)
- Peadar’s Irish breakfast pizza - sausage, rasher, egg and black pudding with cheese and tomato on a hand stretched pizza base - €2 supplement
- Sweet buttered Belgium waffles served with berry compote, poached pears and brown bread ice cream
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Max 4 Vouchers per table. Book online: https://www.dropdeadtwice.com/brunch 24 hours in advance; provide coupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Valid Sat-Sun 1pm-5pm only. Bottomless bubbly is valid for 90 minutes. Please drink responsibly; visit drinkaware.ie for more advice. €2pp surcharge for steak and eggs. €5pp surcharge for an upgrade to bottomless Bloody Marys. Pricing verified using merchant's website on 17 Apr 2018.
About Drop Dead Twice
Drop Dead Twice is a Bring-Your-Own cocktail bar. As well as offering a broad range of drinks and a chance to come with own beverages, Drop Dead Twice also serve up burgers, quick bites and pizza. The bar is located on Dublin's Francis Street. It is a great spot for a day-date with the other half or a catch up with a pal. Guests can even bring their pooch along. The cocktail bar was awarded 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor.