Customers can swing and move their bodies to the rhythm of music over three or six salsa or bachata classes
What You'll Get
- What’s included: beginners’ salsa or bachata classes
- Thursday, Saint Catherine’s Sports Centre at 7.30 p.m. - Cuban salsa
- Friday, Tramline Night Club at 9 p.m. - bachata
- Sunday, The Mezz: 4.30 p.m. - Cuban salsa Level 1 and 2 | 5.30 p.m. - Salsa line style, or Los Angeles style, Level 1, 2 and 3 | 6.30 p.m. - bachata Level 1, 2 and 3
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people. May buy 1 additional as a gift. New customers only. No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. Valid Thu 7.30pm at Saint Catherine's Sports Centre, Fri 9pm at Tramline Night Club, and Sun 4.30pm, 5.30pm and 6.30pm at The Mezz. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver prior to initial session. Suitable for absolute beginners only. Must wear comfortable clothing. Valid on option purchased only.
About Dublin Salsa Academy
With more than 15 years of experience, Dublin Salsa Academy has identified the key factors that strive to make future-dancers learn and progress quickly. The team strive to nurture every student from their first steps through to the complex dance patterns and aim to offer well structured lessons with focus on technique to confidently give students the tools to progress. And as any new thing requiring memory and lots of practice, there's also a need for relaxation. The team aim to combine fun and serious into a recipe for an educational session.