This online training program covers the skills and knowledge required for human resources management and provides a degree upon completion
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Master’s degree diploma
- Specialisation in Coaching and NLP diploma
- Spanish for business program certificate (complimentary and non-compulsory)
- Access to ENEB virtual campus
- Tutoring available 7 days a week
- Streaming lessons and master classes taught by expert guests
- Multimedia resources
- Access to ENEB virtual library
- Networking room at ENEB Community
- Course syllabus:
- Strategic management
- International accounting
- Financial management
- Human resources management
- Personnel management and organisational behaviour
- Management of international financial services
- Executive coaching
- NLP (neuro-linguistic programming)
- Personnel selection
- Occupational risks prevention
- Training and e-learning
- Corporate social responsibility
- Once completed, students will receive three certifications issued by ENEB and Universidad Isabel I
- See the full course details
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Dec 2020. Course content available for 18 months from registration date. Six-month complimentary extension available if required by customer.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person.
Restrictions: Register via phone at 020 8117 6716 or via email at email@example.com; provide full name, redemption code and training program chosen. Within 24 hours, the school will send user name and password, along with the instructions on how to start the training program. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 18 or older. No additional fees required. Customers can also take a complimentary Spanish for Business Program. Program accredited by Universidad Isabel I. Customer support available, use contact details given here.
About ENEB Business School
ENEB is a Barcelona-based business school offering masters and postgraduate training programmes online. The available programmes range from MBA and Human Resources Management to managing logistics and supply chains. All the masters, postgraduate and higher education programs are accredited by Universidad Isabel I.