These training programmes are fully online and and all contents and resources are in English
About This Deal
Participants will earn a quadruple degree issued by ENEB Business School and accredited by Universidad Isabel I:
- MBA diploma
- Master in a chosen field of study
- Specialisation in coaching and NLP diploma
- Spanish for a business program certificate, complimentary and non-compulsory
Purchase also includes:
- Access to ENEB’s virtual campus, processing of the academic transcript and issuance of the diplomas
- Tutoring from Monday to Sunday
- Streaming lessons and master classes taught by expert guests
- Access to international job listings
International internships, if desired
- MBA and Master in human resources management
- MBA and Master in commerce management and marketing
- MBA and Master in digital marketing and e-commerce
- MBA and Master in business and corporate communication
- MBA and Master in hotel management and tourism
- MBA and Master in international trade
- MBA and Master in project management
- MBA and Master in supply chain management
- MBA and Master in management and team management
- MBA and Master in big data and business intelligence
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Booking: Access the program by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your personal info, coupon code and name of the training program chosen, within 24 hours you will receive your user name and password, along with the instructions on how to start your training program.
Restrictions: No refunds or cancellation once coupon has been redeemed. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Customer support available, contact 020 3743 0637.
About ENEB Business School
ENEB is a Barcelona-based business school offering masters and postgraduate training programmes that are fully online. The available programmes range from MBA and Human Resources to managing logistics and supply chains. All the master's, postgraduate and higher education programs are accredited by Universidad Isabel I.