Benefit from a one-hour sports or Swedish massage or opt for a personal training session that includes a functional movement screen
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- €24 for a 60-Minute Sports Massage
- €24 for a 60-Minute PT Session with Functional Movement Screen
- €34 for a 90-Minute Session incl a PT Session & 30 Minute Sports Massage
Fiona Mernagh MT is a qualified Massage Therapist and Strength Coach, who is also currently studying to become a fully qualified Physical Therapist.An international athlete in her own right, Fiona provides high-quality support to athletes through sports massage, strength training programs, postural assessments and functional movement screens.
- The functional movement screen aims to identify immobility, instability and asymmetries in the body
- The personal training session includes a postural assessment, functional movement screen and strength session tailored to individual needs Learn more about what to expect at a massage.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance by phone on 0831849894 or email on email@example.com. Subject to availability. 48-hour cancellation policy. May be repurchased every 90 days. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Must notify therapist of any existing health concerns. Please note further treatments my be required to help any ongoing problems and get the full benefit of sports massage. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant’s website on 4 Oct 2016.
About Fiona Mernagh MT
Catering for the general public as well as athletes, Fiona Mernagh MT provides a range of massages plus strength and conditioning sessions. An experienced therapist, Fiona Mernagh offers personal training services for individuals and groups, as well as consultations that include postural assessments, pain management, and functional movement screens. Distance programs and home visits are also available.