In a Nutshell
With two pages of animals, kids may discover a variety of new friends in the animal kingdom thanks to this See and Say toy from Fisher-Price
- Two pages of animals
- Kids may discover a variety of new friends in the animal kingdom
- Teaches children animal names and sounds
- Point the arrow at an animal picture and pull the lever to find out its name and hear its sound
- Quiz questions offer kids a chance to test their animal knowledge
- Point the arrow to the music note to hear fun songs about the animals
- Material: plastic
- Dimensions: 22.9cm x 4.4cm x 27.9cm
- Requires two A batteries (included)
- Shipping weight: 662g
From the farm and into the wild, the Little People World of Animals See and Say is opening up the world of the animal kingdom to introduce kids to the names and sounds of a wide variety of creatures. With two exciting pages dedicated to farm animal friends and one for exotic wild beasts, this spin on the classic See and Say will ignite their curiosity while boosting those all-important fine motor skills. To start the learning fun, select a page, then point Eddie to an animal and pull the lever to discover its name and hear what it says. Little learners can even put their knowledge to the test with a stimulating quiz mode. Simply point Eddie to the question mark, pull the lever, and the See and Say will ask the kid to find a chosen animal.
To ensure we have your most up to date details please add your new postcode to your address details. If you do not know your postcode you can identify it using this link
The Fine Print
Delivery: €2.49 (not included). Allow 8 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Dealberry, checked on 22.05.2019.
Further information: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.