Pairs can feast on a three-course Asian meal featuring classics like Thai spring roll with sweet-sour sauce paired with Siuhan king prawn
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Asian
- Choice of starter may include: chicken wings | Thai spring roll with sweet-sour sauce | steamed prawn dumplings | spare ribs | skewed satay chicken | sesame prawn toast | seafood tempura
- Choice of main may include: steam cold fillet in Thai basil lime | fillet salmon red / yellow curry | fillet beef with rich soy sauce | crispy shredded chicken in chilli and Peking sauce | Siuhan king prawn
- Choice of dessert may include: Bailey’s cheesecake | luxury ice cream | mint trufito \ Paraiso tropical
- Glass of wine
- Boiled rice dish upgraded to noodles cost an additional €2
- €2 supplement required for all dishes containing scallops, payable directly to the restaurant
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per 2, 4 or 6 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for a starter up to the value of €10, a main up to the value of €22.50, a dessert up to the value of €5.50, and a glass of wine up to the value of €6.50 per person. Some of the starters and sharing platters are for two people already. 1/4 of duck pancake starter is valid for 2 people, 1/2 of duck is valid for 4 people. Boiled rice dish upgraded to noodles cost an additional €2. A €2 supplement required for all dishes containing scallops, payable directly to the restaurant. Excludes Japanese menu. Valid for option purchased only.
About Fulinm Asian Cuisine
Located a short stroll from Greystones Dart station, Fulinm restaurant brings what's best Chinese, Japanese, Thai and Indian cuisine have to offer. The venue boasts using locally-sourced ingredients, carefully prepared by the expert chef. Customers can also take advantage of home delivery and takeaway options.