In a Nutshell
Designed to support and correct the alignment of feet, these insoles help promote the optimum function of the feet and body whilst walking
- Help reduce the impact of hard exercises on the heel and ball of the foot
- Built-in shock absorption system
- Ideal for walking or running
- Aim to bring relief in common conditions like plantar fasciitis, flat feet, overpronation, fallen arches, shin splints, Achilles tendonitis, ankle pain, heel spurs, Morton’s neuroma, bunions, metatarsalgia, runner’s knee, aching legs and lower back problems
Designed to support and correct the alignment of the foot reducing the effects of misalignment on the lower limbs, enabling optimum athletic performance Keep the feet and joints of the lower body in correct alignment, reducing pressure on the ball and heel and allowing to remain active longer without pain
- Material: 85% EVA, 15% poron
- Trim around existing insoles for a correct, accurate fit
- Hand wash only with a damp cloth and mild soap
- Air dry only
|UK Size||EU Size||Dimensions in cm|
|3-4.5||36-38||24.7 x 7.5|
|5-6.5||38-40||26.5 x 8.7|
|7-8.5||40-42||27.7 x 9|
|9-10.5||43-45||29.1 x 10|
|11-13||45-47||31 x 10.4|
To ensure we have your most up to date details please add your new postcode to your address details. If you do not know your postcode you can identify it using this link
The Fine Print
Dear customer, following the implementation of restrictive measures by the Irish government aimed to contain the spread of Covid-19 (also known as Coronavirus), deliveries may suffer delays throughout Ireland.
Delivery: €2.49 (not included). Allow 16 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Pro 11 Wellbeing, checked on 31.03.20.
Further information: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.