What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard double or twin room for 2 people
- Leisure access
Included in dedicated options:
- Choice of one spa treatment each:
- Dry Floatation Bed – designed to bring relaxation to the body and mind, this treatment encourages the feeling of complete weightlessness
- Balneo Therapy Bath – a bathing treatment designed to aid circulation through 150 individual air jets that massage the body to ease muscular tension and discomfort
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No cancellations; reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
A traditional hotel on the coast of the Inishowen Peninsula, the award-winning four-star Ballyliffin Lodge and Spa is situated on the Wild Atlantic Way Route, Ireland’s picturesque Atlantic coastline. Surrounded by hills and mountains, the hotel offers walking opportunities for experienced hill walkers, as well as more leisurely strolls along the sand dunes of Pollan Beach. Located less than a kilometre from the Ballyliffin Golf Course, the property was selected ‘Preferred Hotel of the Dubai Duty-Free Irish Open 2018’.
The rooms are kitted out with en suite bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, tea- and coffee-making facilities, phones, safe deposit boxes, and hairdryers.
The on-site amenities include a leisure complex with a pool, sauna, steam room, hot tub, gym and a fitness studio. The hotel also offers all-day dining at Jacks’s Bar and Restaurant.
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
- Children can be added subject to availability; guests must contact the hotel directly, before the stay date to add children to the booking and make arrangements for additional camp bed/cot
- Conditions for an additional child:
- Child aged 0–4: free of charge
- Child aged 5–14: €17 per child per night
Groupon’s Guide To Co. Donegal
The northernmost county in Ireland, County Donegal beckons with glistening lakes, high cliffs, craggy bays and fjords. The second-largest natural park in the country, Glenveagh National Park, offers walking and hiking opportunities for active types, as well as things to see for cultural aficionados, such as the Glenveagh Castle. The towns of Donegal and Letterkenny are home to numerous restaurants and pubs alongside landmarks such as the Donegal County Museum, Donegal Castle and the Donegal Railway Heritage Centre.
- Patio seating area overlooking the North Atlantic Ocean
- 17-metre indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, steam room, sauna, hot tub, kids’ pool, cardio room, and gym and spa facilities
- Kids’ play area
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- No pets allowed
- The price applies to a standard double or twin room, and not per person
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Reservations are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveller's name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
- Credit/debit card required at check-in
- No city tax
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
- Customers are not able to extend the validity of their voucher after expiry
Reference price as per booking.com on 7 Jul 2022. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.