What You Get
Included in all options:
- White or Soft Double Room, as per option chosen, for 2 people
Included in dedicated options:
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 5 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €1.88 per person per night, paid on site
- Travel window: until 31 Aug 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Blc Design Hotel is located in the heart of the 11th arrondissement, 2km from Place de la Bastille, Place de la Republique and Place de la Nation. The hotel is set between two metro stations, Charonne and Voltaire, allowing direct access to the Eiffel Tower and the Avenue des Champs-Élysées. The hotel is just 650m from the Ledru-Rollin metro station, leading directly to the Opera Garnier and Place de la Concorde.
Each of the 29 guest rooms is individually decorated in white tones, with large portraits by a professional photographer, and features modern amenities.
Room service is available for lunch, while restaurants, cafes, bars and shops are located within walking distance.
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two adults
Groupon’s Guide To Paris
Combining a rich heritage with contemporary perks, this lively European capital is a place of historic, artistic and gastronomic treasures including museums, fountains, bridges, vineyards, cafes, restaurants and much more.
The City of Light marries classic artwork, which can be discovered at The Louvre or Le Musee d’Orsay, with contemporary art. Churches are the oldest intact buildings in Paris, and stained glass windows pair up with flamboyant Gothic structures achieving architectural wonders, such as Sainte-Chapelle or Saint-Denis Basilica. Tourists can walk on the banks of the River Seine or through the Promenade Plantée park, while Champs Elysées offers high-end boutiques, glitzy showrooms and the famous Arc de Triomphe. Travellers can have a taste of the French cuisine including pastries, seafood and couscous, shop in exclusive boutiques and flea markets, dance the night away in one of the many nightclubs, or enjoy a French Cancan show at the Moulin Rouge. Paris has a temperate, oceanic climate with warm summers and cold winters. Summer comes with an occasional heatwave and eight hours of sunshine a day, while in autumn temperatures drop to 15°C in October with an average of 50mm of rain per month. During winter, temperatures drop to 1°C in January, with highs of a maximum 6°C and approx. two hours of sunshine a day.
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English and French
- Pets not allowed
- Transfers and parking are not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 5 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €1.88 per person per night, paid on site
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Aug 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.