What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double room with a land view for up to 2 adults and 1 child under 12 years old
- Breakfast every day
- One guided tour of a winery with tasting
- 50-minute boat tour of 6 bridges
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 4 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €2 per person per night, paid on site
- Travel window: until 27 Dec 2021
The four-star Chic&Basic Gravity hotel sits in the heart of Porto’s Baixa district, with a myriad of many restaurants, bars, museums, sights and shops virtually on its doorstep. The hotel is also very close to Avenida de los Aliados and Praça da Liberade, in the historical center of the city.
The property has 70 rooms, most of which are equipped with smart TVs, desks, air conditioning, private bathrooms, telephones and safes. Some rooms also boast terraces.
Dining can be enjoyed in the on-site restaurant which also serves up breakfast, while the charming courtyard makes for a perfect spot to relax and unwind. One of the patios houses The Soft Pool, a piece of interactive contemporary art in the form of a Impossible Garden that goes up the wall.
Double Room with Land Views
- Standard occupancy: two adults or two adults and one child under 12, as per option chosen
- Maximum occupancy: two adults or two adults and one child under 12, as per option chosen
Groupon’s Guide To Porto
Dating back to the 4th century and currently a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Porto, Portugal’s second largest metropolis, stands as one of Europe’s oldest cultural and historical sites.
An ancient port perched along the Douro Valley, the city is a cornucopia of architectural landmarks, museums and medieval reminisces. Among the most important architectural legacies stand the Sao Francisco and Santa Clara Church, where a rare mixture of Gothic and Baroque styles, represented by detailed carvings and opulent decor covered in pure gold, attract thousands of tourists every year. Famed for being the spiritual home of Port Wine, the city has been one of the most important wine trading centres since the 17th century, maintaining its leading role among the finest wine producers in Europe up to this day. Travellers may also admire modern art galleries cleverly combined with shopping centres, spread across the vivid and colourful Bombarda street, where a bundle of design boutiques, stylists and vintage shops form a world of their own.
Porto features a subtropical Mediterranean climate. With the spring season lasting from early March and until the end of May, the weather is warm but a little unpredictable with an average high of 18°C and with rainfall being quite frequent. Summer and autumn are the city’s busiest seasons.Mild weather may be found in autumn, while winter, from December till February, is cool and wet. Starting from March, the temperatures increase gradually displaying an average of 16°C.
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by midday
Wi-Fi is free of charge
- Pets are not allowed
- Parking is available; must be pre-booked and charges are applicable, please enquire with the hotel directly
- No transfers available
- Staff speaks English, Spanish, Portuguese and French
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 4 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €2 per person per night, paid on site
* Once you have completed the purchase of the reservation, in the following 24 hours, you must contact the company that manages the activities to be able to make the reservation for them: either send an email to this address email@example.com or call 00351 919 55 81 61 (please remember to dial the prefix), they will send you an email with their schedules.
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 26 Oct 2021
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.