What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard room for 2-3 people, as per option chosen
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet including starters, hot dishes and desserts)
- Drinks and other meals other than mentioned
- Extra expenses
- City tax
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 10 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €0.99 per day per guest, to be paid directly at the hotel
- Travel window: until 29 Oct 2021
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Htop Amaika And Spa is an adults-only hotel set in the direct vicinity of the Calella’s shopping street and just about 100 metres away from the beach. Travellers can take a short trip to Barcelona or visit WaterWorld, a waterpark in Lloret de Mar, just around 24 kilometres away.
The interiors of the hotel are inspired by the iconic Titanic. Guests are accommodated in standard rooms with satellite TVs, air conditioning, minibars, and bathrooms with bathtubs and hairdryers.
On site, there is a bar, a cafe and a restaurant. The hotel also offers an outdoor pool with sun loungers as well as entertainment. Guests can make the most of the on-site gym and relax in the sauna.
- Standard occupancy: 2-3 people, as per option chosen
Maximum occupancy: 2-3 people, as per option chosen
- Please note that this is an adults-only hotel
Groupon’s Guide To Barcelona
Set on the Mediterranean coast, between the mouths of the rivers Llobregat and Besòs, the Catalonian capital allures guests with a rich cultural heritage, trade exhibitions and street entertainment.
Cultural wonder seekers will rejoice in admiring UNESCO World Heritage Sites, such as the architectural works of Antoni Gaudí and Lluís Domènech i Montaner, including world-renowned La Sagrada Familia. Live music fans can take a walk down venues such as Razzmatazz and Apolo, while classical music lovers can take advantage of the many concert halls this city has to offer, from The Gran Teatre del Liceu to the modernista Palau de la Música Catalana. Ramblers can climb the Montjuïic and revel in a panoramic view of the city, followed by more chill-out time spent sipping a cocktail at the outdoor bars and cafes along La Rambla. To make the most of the Spanish experience, tourists can head to flamenco talent display sites and witness genuine spectacles from internationally acclaimed dancers. During summer, temperatures can rise up to 28°C, but low humidity and a steady breeze help keep the weather conditions comfortable. September is the wettest month of the year, while in October temperatures drop to 21°C. November is much cooler, but mild temperatures still range between 8°C and 17°C. Winter comes in December and brings rather cold weather conditions that may be accompanied by snow and rainfall. Although temperatures may fluctuate in different seasons, Barcelona remains suitable for visitors discovering this cosmopolitan city.
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by 10am
- Wi-Fi available for a surcharge
- Staff speaks Spanish, French and English
- Pets are not allowed
- Parking available for a surcharge
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 10 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID); the hotel is exclusively for aduls
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €0.99 per day per guest, to be paid directly at the hotel
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 29 Oct 2021
* The company PLAYAYFIESTA ENVOG INVEST SARL is fully responsible for the proper execution of the trip as a whole. In addition, as required by law, the company PLAYAYFIESTA ENVOG INVEST SARL has a financial guarantee subscribed in France with the APST: https://www.apst.travel/. Travelers can contact this entity or, where applicable, the competent authority if services are refused to them due to the insolvency of the company PLAYAYFIESTA ENVOG INVEST SARL. PLAYAYFIESTA ENVOG INVEST SARL has RCP insurance taken out with HISCOX France.
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.