What You Get
Included in all options:
- Twin room with balcony for 2 people
- Spa access
- 20% discount on massages
- Discount on parking (on request):
- 10/09-31/10: -25%
- 18/06-09/09: - 10%
- 10% at the bar with the GOLD drink card
- 3-day pass for Waterworld (from 18/06 to 24/09):
- Adult = 63 €
- Child (under 1.20m) = €31.50
- Roca Village: ‘VIP Pass with exclusive discounts’
- Free entry for children up to 12 years old to the Botanical Garden of Blanes
Included in dedicated options
- Full board
- Half board: breakfast and dinner (excluding drinks)
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- Depending on the option chosen, it is possible to cancel 8 days in advance
- Advanced purchase window of 2 days applies
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €0.66 per person per night, paid on site
- Travel window: until 15 Oct 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Located in the heart of the Costa Brava, in the town of Tossa de Mar, the GHT Costa Brava & Spa provides easy access to all of the town’s attractions as well as to the city of Girona.
The rooms with everything that is needed to make travellers’ stay as pleasant as possible, such as air conditioning, heating, TVs, as well as safes and fridges, both for rent.
The hotel also features a wide variety of services, such as indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, a gym and a buffet with gluten-free and vegan menus, as well as activities for families, such as entertainment programs and a children’s club.
Certain activities and services may be subject to supplement.
Access to the spa is prohibited for people under the age of 18 unaccompanied by an adult. Treatment-related supplements are payable locally.
Groupon’s Guide To Costa Brava
Also known as Spain’s Wild Coast, Costa Brava offers visitors a mixture of old-world Catalonian charm, modern-day excitement and Mediterranean dining opportunities. With some of the finest Blue Flag beaches in Europe, water sports enthusiasts can make the most of sailing, swimming, diving, and jet-skiing opportunities.
Historic sights and museums are aplenty in the Costa Brava region, as well as the ancient Greek and Roman ruins which can be found outside the seaside town of L’Escala. A leisurely day out may be spent in the fortified hilltop town of Begur, where tourists may stroll along winding cobbled streets featuring Moorish and colonial townhouses, quaint bars and high-end boutiques. Just outside Cadaqués, in a converted fishermen’s cottage, the Salvador Dali House Museum can be visited, while below the hilltop castle in Palafrugell, the Cap Roig Botanical Gardens allure with cascading terraces, cactus plants and coastal views.
- Check-in: from 3pm, check-out by 11am
- Staff speaks Catalan, German, English, Spanish, French and Italian
- Wi-Fi included
- Pets are not allowed
- Transfer not available
- Private parking available nearby with applicable supplements (reservation required)
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* Depending on the option chosen, it is possible to cancel8 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* Advanced purchase window of 2 days applies
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €0.66 per person per night, paid on site
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 15 Oct 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.