What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double room with balcony for two
Included in dedicated options:
- Half or full board
- Mini bottle of wine per stay/room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within the cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 8 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €0.66 per person per night
- Travel window: until Oct 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
The GHT Neptuno Hotel is a comfortable relaxation base, located near the historic center and the wall of Tossa. The property makes for an ideal spot for combining a holiday in a romantic location in a traditional Catalan town with a relaxed nightlife, and close to the local attractions.
The hotel features a buffet restaurant with show cooking.
The hotel is just 300 meters away from a beach and 100 meters from the town centre. In its gardens, guests can enjoy a lounge area, a hot tub and weekly events including flamenco dancing, live music and a barbecue once a week in the summer (weather permitting).
Marineland Palafolls and Water World Lloret water parks are 15 km from GHT Neptuno.
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 4 people
- For details on extra guests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Groupon’s Guide To Costa Brava
Also known as Spain’s Wild Coast, Costa Brava offers visitors a mixture of old-world Catalonian charm, modern-day excitement and Mediterranean dining opportunities. With some of the finest Blue Flag beaches in Europe, water sports enthusiasts can make the most of sailing, swimming, diving, and jet-skiing opportunities.
Historic sights and museums are aplenty in the Costa Brava region, as well as the ancient Greek and Roman ruins which can be found outside the seaside town of L’Escala. A leisurely day out may be spent in the fortified hilltop town of Begur, where tourists may stroll along winding cobbled streets featuring Moorish and colonial townhouses, quaint bars and high-end boutiques. Just outside Cadaqués, in a converted fishermen’s cottage, the Salvador Dali House Museum can be visited, while below the hilltop castle in Palafrugell, the Cap Roig Botanical Gardens allure with cascading terraces, cactus plants and coastal views.
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 11am
- Pets are allowed, charges may apply
- Staff speaks Catalan, German, English, Spanish, French and Italian
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and charges may be applicable
- Transfers not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* Depending on the option chosen, it is possible to cancel 8 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €0.66 per person per night
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until Oct 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.