What You Get
Included in all options:
- Classic double room or classic double room with Eiffel Tower view, as per option chosen, for 2 people
Included in dedicated options:
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 15 days in advance; modifications are possible only outside the 15-day cancellation window by cancelling the reservation and re-booking it; subject to availability
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €1.88 per day, paid on site
- Travel window: until 31 Dec 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Combining the charm of Paris with the proximity to La Defense, the Hotel Atrium offers a relaxing stay in a bright ambience, with large windows displaying the Paris cityscape.
The stylishly decorated rooms are soundproofed to ensure an optimal rest and feature flat-screen TVs, telephones, and bathrooms with hairdryers and toiletries. Some rooms have views of the Eiffel Tower.
Breakfast is served daily in the dining room decorated in delicate tones reminiscent of the paintings of Giorgio Morandi.
In the evening, guests can relax with a drink in the hotel bar or play pool, while sporty types may take advantage of the hotel’s multi-function physical training equipment and bicycles.
Classic Double or Twin Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two adults and one baby
- Conditions for additional people:
- Babies under 2 years old: free of charge, using the existing bedding; there is no capacity for the cot
- Additional occupancy always on request and subject to availability; supplements will be paid directly to the hotel
Groupon’s Guide To Paris
Combining a rich heritage with contemporary perks, this lively European capital is a place of historic, artistic and gastronomic treasures including museums, fountains, bridges, vineyards, cafes, restaurants and much more.
The City of Light marries classic artwork that can be discovered at The Louvre, or Le Musee d’Orsay, hosting masterpieces of Impressionism, with contemporary art. Here, churches are the oldest intact buildings, and stained glass windows pair up with flamboyant Gothic structures to give birth to architectural wonders, such as Sainte-Chapelle or Saint-Denis Basilica. Tourists can walk on the banks of the River Seine or through the Promenade Plantée park, while Champs Elysées offers high-end boutiques, glitzy showrooms, and the famous Arc de Triomphe. Once in Paris, travellers can get a taste of the French cuisine including pastry food, sea fruits and couscous, shop in exclusive boutiques and flea markets, dance the night away in one of the many night clubs available or enjoy a French Cancan show at the Moulin Rouge.
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Wi-Fi included
- Pets allowed for a supplement of €15 per day
- Transfers are not available
- Parking available for a supplement of €15 per day
* Modifications are possible only outside the 15-day cancellation window by cancelling the reservation and re-booking it; subject to availability; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 15 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €1.88 per day, paid on site
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Dec 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.